Sand inside front screen
1077 3 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mangrande
New
Portugal

My front screen has sand inside. It's probably breaking and it's chips from the LCD glass. The screen is also a little dull, yet it works. Is this problem covered by the warranty? I don't know how this happened, the camera never fell or hit anything!
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mangrande. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate issue is happening on your DJI Osmo Action. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI camera to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty of the said DJI camera. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_gcic5LMb3JRe
New
United States

I am facing the same issue now. How did you get this fixed? Mine never fell, it just started breaking from inside. I thought it's sand. Not sure what it is. There is no DJI support in India.
2022-1-22
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

the topic is old, DJI support will direct you to their repair clinic  that you start filling out online to ship to that be one way to repair
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules