Phantom assistant not counting charge dicharge cycles.
760 7 2015-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

Batt one is showing 18 discharge cycles and batt two is showing 17.  It could just be me not paying attention to it. So when the weather gets better I will fly and see if it counts it.  I started checking it because Im getting close to 20 flights on both batts and dont want to forget to run them down to 8% at 20 flights. I checked them about three weeks ago but forgot the number that it showed and to day was my first flight in two weeks because my range extender went bad and had to wait for DJI to send a new one which was nice since I didn't have to buy a new one. Oh I by the way I only run my batts down two 31%. Thanks.

2015-7-1
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

You may have just missed one, or maybe you did not fly a pack down low enough.
2015-7-1
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

I believe the assist only reports what the smart battery data shows. The info is in held in the battery and it keeps records of charges and discharges.
2015-7-2
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Someone told me (sorry, cant remember who/when) that the batteries measure the amount of charge each time and only increment one full charge when 5200mAH in total has been charged.  So if you run a battery down to 50% twice and recharge it each time, that only counts as 1 charge.

found it :- http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 1&fromuid=25520
2015-7-2
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-2 12:34
You may have just missed one, or maybe you did not fly a pack down low enough.

How low? I run them down to 31%.
2015-7-2
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

sunny1994 Posted at 2015-7-3 08:59
How low? I run them down to 31%.

What I meant was, maybe you did not go low enough as in you did not go under 50% so it did not count as a full charge.
2015-7-2
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-3 09:58
What I meant was, maybe you did not go low enough as in you did not go under 50% so it did not cou ...

Ok thanks for your help.
2015-7-2
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Sure thing.
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules