Being told conflicting information about my DJI Refresh and a repair
708 3 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GPufaZKBXkv7
lvl.1
United States

Hi. I hope you are well,

I was just confused concering my DJI refresh and what Im being told about my case on DJI fb chat, email, and over the phone. My DJI refresh agreement 1F047B3DA02A053A says that  "The service is valid for 12 months, starting on 2019/12/07 and ending on 2020/12/06. I tried to file a repair claim on Dec 6th and tried to click my DJI refresh plan however it said said service plan was unavailable and to check my coverage page. I did this but both the serial number and DJI refresh service agreement number were saying invalid. In fact just trying to file a claim even without the refresh was not working on my computer so I just eventually did it over my phone, however it would only let me file a regular repair claim. I filed the repair claim CAS-5567698-Z4P1G2 on Dec 6th anyways. I then fb messaged DJI to clear this up and spoke to someone that told me that he found my refresh policy and that the repair would be covered as I had a refresh policy. I decide to touch base with DJI over the phone on Dec 10th to ask about my shipping label and this representative procceds to tell me that he cannot find my refresh agreement and that I have to email djicare@dji.com. I email them about the situation, attach screenshots of the site telling me both my serial number and refresh agreement are invalid, a screenshot of what the representative told me over fb messanger, and my original referesh agreement that DJI sent me upon activation. They email me back saying that my DJI refresh expired before I filed my claim. This didnt make sense to me as the service agreement said that it was ending on the 6th, which means that coverage would continue through the 6th and end that night before the 7th as that would be 12 months of coverage. 7-7 would we one year one day and 7-6th would be one year. I decide to call DJI again on the 14th as I still didnt have my label and I ened speaking to someone for about an hour. At first they couldnt find my details or refresh agreement but eventually they did and they said that looking at my documents it should be covered. They then procceeded to tell me to just send the drone in and then talk to DJI if my refresh agreement didnt kick in. He told me that I could talk to them and dispute it at that point but not prior. Im confused why I am being told different things by different representatives.  The issue with my mavic 2 has only come up twice during use so I dont even know if it is was just a malfunction or something wrong with it that needed to be repaired and was only considering repairing it through DJI as it was supposed to have been covered by my refresh policy.
Sincerely,
Fiona

2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Fiona, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered, your case has been escalated to the corresponding team to check and follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_GPufaZKBXkv7
lvl.1
United States

Dear Natalia,
Thank you for your quick response.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_GPufaZKBXkv7 Posted at 12-28 15:33