New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (12/28/2020)
20496 123 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

charias98 Posted at 1-12 16:00
Why Dji Fly 1.2.2  isn't in google play yet? The problems with this upgrade are already fixed?

You can just download it directly from the DJI downloads website like the release notes mention.
2021-1-12
Use props
esrecord
lvl.1

United States

I installed this firmware update this morning, and notice the following two problems -
1. The video lags at times, and comes across as choppy, and I can't follow what I need to in real time.
2. The controller will no longer will charge my phone (iphone) while I'm running the drone. (This used to work just fine for me, and I'm not sure how or if it is related to this firmware update)

Thank you.
2021-1-14
Use props
djiuser_t7F74EZIqY28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112641 ft
United States

Niknik Posted at 2020-12-28 02:31
I installed it. I made three batteries flight no problem at all.
Tested RTH in less than 6meters it returns to home now but in the height that it is.
Cruise control in hyperlapse is what exactly? It is the same like before.

I downloaded the 1.2.2 version of the app and have all the latest firmware downloaded and then refreshed and I can't get the cruise control on my galaxy note 10 plus.
2021-1-16
Use props
Aerial SF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4169282 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I have to voice my problem I am in a huge mess and I use all IOS, I own a Mavic pro2, Mavic Air2 currently and I have owned pretty much every model they have come out with since the originL Mavic Pro, except the mini....etc anyway went out 5 days ago and flew three batteries just fine and everything went great had a blast, the following morning my Mavic Air 2 decided to completely stop connecting to my craft, the app just sits there as if I haven't turned the craft on, yet I can start the props, take off fly it around and the screen is black and the app says it is not connected. I also noticed that when I attempt to take photo or video the red lights on the front go off as if it is, I plugged my SD card in and nothing all images are black along with video. I have tried to refresh update 4 times both on the controller and the craft and the app downloaded it several times??? now I have to send in. ny drone for them to look at?? I don't get it?
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules