Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 smart phone adapter
254 2 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KENSY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10696 ft
United States

Hello All,

The smartphone adapters included with the pocket 2 will not fit my samsung J7. The port I beleive is a usb micro. Is there a solution? I can't acticate the pocket 2. Any help will be appreciated.
2020-12-28
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

No not really.
I bought a third party adapter for my Osmo Pocket some time back but found the micro usb connection doesn't have the ability to make a secure and permanent lock into the Mimo application on my phone. However I can get a stable connection via the USB port on the base of the Osmo Pocket using a micro USB to USB-C lead.  Not ideal but at least it works.
Ray.

[Edit]
It is also the only reliable way I found to ensure the firmware updates go without a hitch.

2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there KENSY. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung J7 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mino application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules