Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anyone tried the Master Airscrew foldable props for your Phan...
789 4 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple years ago I purchased their props for my Mavic Pro and was pleased with the results. Quiter and better response from the sticks. I noticed a couple months ago that Master Airscrew was coming out with new foldable props for the Phantom 4 series so I had to check them out. I just finished installing one of them on my P4P but haven't tried it out yet.
They do come with a new type mounting plate so you have to remove the OEM white center motor mount so it won't be easy to go back to the standard rigid props without the hassle of reinstalling them. I'll add photo's soon
2020-12-28
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Add pics !!
2020-12-28
Use props
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took the props off almost as quick as I put them on. After installing all 4 properly, I went to the front yard for the initial take off. I noticed right away that the P4P had vibration going on. I procceeded to lift off and the vibration was so bad that the battery cam loose. It seemed like maybe I put the props on incorrectly but I rechecked and placement was correct. I removed the new motor mounts and put the OEM props and motor mounts back on. I'll contact Master Airscrew to let them know of my findings
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flormo2002. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party propellers for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had used these propellers. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-12-28
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 12-28 12:25
I took the props off almost as quick as I put them on. After installing all 4 properly, I went to the front yard for the initial take off. I noticed right away that the P4P had vibration going on. I procceeded to lift off and the vibration was so bad that the battery cam loose. It seemed like maybe I put the props on incorrectly but I rechecked and placement was correct. I removed the new motor mounts and put the OEM props and motor mounts back on. I'll contact Master Airscrew to let them know of my findings

Aloha Flormo,

May I suggest a renaming to "Apprentice Screwair"!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules