Unable to link mini 2 to controller
6912 8 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoffht
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300276 ft
South Africa

My Mini 2 was delivered today (I  already have a Mavic Mini). I have repeatedly tried to link the drone and controller without success. I get this message: “Aircraft resetting wireless network settings to match local laws and regulations. Wait and connect again later”  I live in Cape Town. Is there a regional problem with the Mini 2 in South Africa?
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Geoffht. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend to test it outside in an open location wherein the aircraft can receive a GPS signal and make sure that your phone is currently connected to internet access during the process. Kindly check also whether your DJI Fly is updated including the remote and aircraft. After that, kindly link again the remote and aircraft following this Youtube Tutorial. Kindly keep us updated.

2020-12-28
Use props
Geoffht
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300276 ft
South Africa

Thank you for the response. My problem is solved. I updated the DJI fly app and the Mini 2 works and flies properly now. It is a wonder drone
2020-12-29
Use props
hserouti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4783 ft
Ireland

I am having the same problem and I have tried exactly what was described in the video and I did hear the big from both sides and stopped. however im still getting RC not connected and when I click on the connect to Aircraft I get "Linking failed"
Any suggestions please?
2021-6-20
Use props
djiuser_RCEsUFHBIbfD
New

United States

hserouti Posted at 6-20 08:09
I am having the same problem and I have tried exactly what was described in the video and I did hear the big from both sides and stopped. however im still getting RC not connected and when I click on the connect to Aircraft I get "Linking failed"
Any suggestions please?

I’m having the same issue! Every time I try to connect my drone the message “linking failed” pops up. I even went back to best buy and exchanged my Mini 2 for a new one because they said it was defective and it still happens. How do we fix this problem?
2021-12-28
Use props
Alex Humphries
New

United States

djiuser_RCEsUFHBIbfD Posted at 2021-12-28 09:43
I’m having the same issue! Every time I try to connect my drone the message “linking failed” pops up. I even went back to best buy and exchanged my Mini 2 for a new one because they said it was defective and it still happens. How do we fix this problem?

Is there an answer to this?
2022-1-7
Use props
DAYTONA392
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131942 ft
United States

Alex Humphries Posted at 1-7 15:27

Try disconnecting your phone from Wi-Fi. Just use your cellular and see if that fixes it. I believe I saw it another post where someone did that and it worked.
2022-1-7
Use props
Billbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1211414 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alex Humphries Posted at 1-7 15:27

I'm getting the same linkinmg failed. this Mini 2 was ok for a year!
2022-1-12
Use props
djiuser_lt3yvqlSOB6N
New

United Kingdom

I keep getting this message does anyone know how to fix this I have contacted DJI and nothing seems to be working
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules