Samsung s20+ compatibility
1943 7 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terli
New

Argentina

Hi!
I'm considering to buy a Mavic Mini. Currently my Samsung S20+ is not listed as compatible with the DJI Fly app, however the Samsung S20 is.
They're basically the same phone but I'd rather check. Has anyone tried the app with this model or know if it'll work?
Thanks in advance.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Terli. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mavic Mini as your next drone. Since the Samsung S20+ is not yet recommended for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who are using this mobile device when flying there DJI Mavic Mini. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2020-12-28
Use props
Terli
New

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-28 21:24
Hello there Terli. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mavic Mini as your next drone. Since the Samsung S20+ is not yet recommended for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who are using this mobile device when flying there DJI Mavic Mini. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

I see. Thanks for your reply.
2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Terli Posted at 12-29 08:07
I see. Thanks for your reply.

Hi there Terli. Thank you for the reply and if you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and to your family. .
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_n068R81eTbjt
New
Croatia

Hi there,
Is it ever going to be compatible (S20+)? Is any work done in that direction?
2021-12-2
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_n068R81eTbjt Posted at 12-2 15:02
Hi there,

I had S20 before i upgraded to the S21. Worked fine on my S20
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_n068R81eTbjt
New
Croatia

djiuser_n068R81eTbjt Posted at 12-2 15:02
Hi there,

I got it to work on my S20+.
Dowload the apk file (installation file for the dji Fly app) from the dji QR link. Allow third party apps installation and voila! Then just follow the instruction from the app to link the drone and the controller. Safe flying!
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_n068R81eTbjt
New
Croatia

Popeye1 Posted at 12-3 02:44
I had S20 before i upgraded to the S21. Worked fine on my S20

For some reason S20+ is different I was told in the chat with dji. And I'm like: How?!
I'm not getting a new phone, I'd rather return the drone... but I got it to work.
2021-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules