DJI...Just be honest
817 4 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjDaxx69
lvl.1

United States

Why doesn’t  DJI just tell customers to take a flying leap on Live stream questions?  I mean, that is basically the same response you dance around every time this question is asked.

Here you go DJI, I will help you out...(sarcasm)

DJI Customers,

On behalf of the DJI, allow me to respond to the warranted requests regarding Live Stream features on our products and in our software. The short answer is...”What you have, is what you get”.  Do not ask for anything more, as we do not care.  We have heard from thousands of you with detailed descriptions of what you need in our product (live stream face-tracking, zoom, etc.), but it is not going to happen. Not because it cannot be done, but, again, we don’t care.

Every time you make a request, we say we will escalate to the necessary department, but we all know that is BS.  Either work with what we give you, or buy something else. We own the market and will continue to own the market, so customer satisfaction is no longer in our business model.

Sincerely,
Not DJI (sarcasm)
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DjDaxx69, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the model of your DJI product and the specific issue that you encountered? Thanks.
2020-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-29 01:22
Hi DjDaxx69, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the model of your DJI product and the specific issue that you encountered? Thanks.

He (she) posted in the Spark section.
Not sure if that is intentional.
2020-12-29
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 12-29 03:01
He (she) posted in the Spark section.
Not sure if that is intentional.

It seems the user didn't has a drone, because no icon authentication on the forum, so not sure if it is a intentional post or not..
2020-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fat Panda Posted at 12-29 20:23
It seems the user didn't has a drone, because no icon authentication on the forum, so not sure if it is a intentional post or not..

True, I noticed that too.
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules