New DJI Smart Controller Firmware Released (12/28/2020)
9914 85 2020-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_L2NZHKGW0FWF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122395 ft
  • >>>
Italy

try all the settings !!!  cache on sd card deleted !!!  tested even without sd card on smart controller !!!  the app closes by itself and returns to the home !!!  today it closed 4/5 times .... DJI ALWAYS HAVE TO USE MY SECOND CONTROLLER IN SLAVE TO BE QUIET .... WAITING FOR ANSWERS .... THANKS
2021-1-19
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

djiuser_L2NZHKGW0FWF Posted at 1-19 04:15
try all the settings !!!  cache on sd card deleted !!!  tested even without sd card on smart controller !!!  the app closes by itself and returns to the home !!!  today it closed 4/5 times .... DJI ALWAYS HAVE TO USE MY SECOND CONTROLLER IN SLAVE TO BE QUIET .... WAITING FOR ANSWERS .... THANKS

Did you also tried a factory reset and reinstall the latest firmware using the Assistent 2 for mavic ?
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_L2NZHKGW0FWF
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

JohnDG Posted at 1-19 16:46
Did you also tried a factory reset and reinstall the latest firmware using the Assistent 2 for mavic ?

thanks John....in the past with the old firmware versions, I have already done the restet to the factory settings, but nothing .... always the same problem .... I always updated the smart controller with Dji Assistant ....  I will try again, but DJI does not solve this problem .... I am convinced the DJI GO 4 app has many bugs !!!
2021-1-21
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

djiuser_L2NZHKGW0FWF Posted at 1-21 12:36
thanks John....in the past with the old firmware versions, I have already done the restet to the factory settings, but nothing .... always the same problem .... I always updated the smart controller with Dji Assistant ....  I will try again, but DJI does not solve this problem .... I am convinced the DJI GO 4 app has many bugs !!!

That's all I could think of at the moment. I am using the latest firmaware on my SC and so the DJI 4.3.39 version plus Litchi and DroneLink installed. The classic controller installed as secundairy.

I am sure no software is perfect and subject to corrections, but the Go 4 app is working without problems on my SC. I admit, I had to do a factory reset in the past because a new firmware didn't want to install. Due to the fact I was running some other software, had to go back to the roots, update and install the extra programs a new.

I hope you get a solution to your problem. I wouldn't like to miss my SC either.
2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_L2NZHKGW0FWF
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

JohnDG Posted at 1-22 07:09
That's all I could think of at the moment. I am using the latest firmaware on my SC and so the DJI 4.3.39 version plus Litchi and DroneLink installed. The classic controller installed as secundairy.

I am sure no software is perfect and subject to corrections, but the Go 4 app is working without problems on my SC. I admit, I had to do a factory reset in the past because a new firmware didn't want to install. Due to the fact I was running some other software, had to go back to the roots, update and install the extra programs a new.

thanks again John, I am very demoralized and resigned .... I will try again to restore the factory settings and install everything .... otherwise I will always have to use the secondary controller together with the smart controller to avoid problems .... see you soon  ....
2021-1-22
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

AntDX316 Posted at 1-15 11:18
Why would you use the Mini over the Air 2 unless you are indoors?

???

I would like to use the DJI Mini 2 with the Smart Controller !!!
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules