551 5 2020-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geh008
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7956 ft
Austria

Hi DJI team,
you really make great products. My last addition is the O M 4 great instrument.

I'd really appreciate support for more Smartphones, in this case especially for Motorola, for example folowing devices:
-motorola one zoom (highest priority in the list)
-motorola one vision

Take care und keep up the good work!

Regards,

geh008

2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, please check the DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List from this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en3.pdf, at the same time, we'll forward your suggestions to the corresponding team, support for additional devices available as testing and development continue.
2020-12-29
Use props
geh008
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7956 ft
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-12-29 20:28
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, please check the DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List from this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en3.pdf, at the same time, we'll forward your suggestions to the corresponding team, support for additional devices available as testing and development continue.

Hi again,

any chances Pixel 7a and Pixel 7 Pro will be supported?
They both have greate cameras, and the combination would produce a great user experience.

Regards,

Garwin
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

geh008 Posted at 8-29 13:33
Hi again,

any chances Pixel 7a and Pixel 7 Pro will be supported?

Hello there for the Pixel 7 Pro, after looking into the matter, we found that the mobile phone can be connected to DJI Mimo and can use the app for photo taking and video recording. (Refer to the resolution and frame rate displayed on the current mobile phone. Please download DJI Mimo and enter Camera View for checking.) However, we can not guarantee that the functions to be stable since the phone model is not yet optimized. When the mobile phone is being used with DJI Mimo, unknown issues may occur, such as freezing, crashing, and recording errors, which will affect your usage experience. We don't have information yet about the Pixel 7A but please rest assured. We will provide your mobile phone models to DJI engineers and will check your mobile phone compatibility and adaption first. However, checking for compatibility requires time, and we are unable to give you a specific reply at the moment. If your mobile phone is confirmed to be compatible, we will add the model to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Please keep an eye out for updates to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List on the DJI official website. Thank you for your valued support and understanding.
2023-8-29
Use props
Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa
lvl.1

Australia

At the time of purchasing my DJI Osmo 6, I did not see any warning from the seller stating which mobile devices were supported for the use of the DJI Mimo APP. It is a shame that I cannot use my Google 6 Pro smartphone with DJI Osmo 6. Mr. DJI, what's up with Android support?  Because your DJI Mimo APP is not in the Google Play Store, it makes me distrustful.  I see that I am not the only one with these drawbacks, please be serious about the products you offer and be clearer when selling them.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa Posted at 8-30 23:54
At the time of purchasing my DJI Osmo 6, I did not see any warning from the seller stating which mobile devices were supported for the use of the DJI Mimo APP. It is a shame that I cannot use my Google 6 Pro smartphone with DJI Osmo 6. Mr. DJI, what's up with Android support?  Because your DJI Mimo APP is not in the Google Play Store, it makes me distrustful.  I see that I am not the only one with these drawbacks, please be serious about the products you offer and be clearer when selling them.

Hi there, Jonatan. I replied to you from this thread. (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1).Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules