HOW WORK LIGHTBRIDGE GROUND UNIT ANTENNAS ?
1265 4 2015-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HUSKY
lvl.1

Poland

Welcome.
I wouldlike ask how work both antenna on lightbridge graund unit.  the two antenna on the ground station are for different purposes... one for Tx, and one for Rx. If i observe status 10 channels in APP when i mount only right antenna status are change, when i mount only left nothing change. How this work ?

Regards Przemek
2015-7-2
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Antennas both need to be connected when lightbridge is turned on, your going to burn it out..  To answer your question, on the ground unit both antennas receive and 1 transmits rc data and on the air unit both antennas transmit and 1 receives the rc data
2015-7-5
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Pls mount both antennas before you turn on the LB, thanks a lot!
2015-7-6
Use props
HUSKY
lvl.1

Poland

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-7-7 10:49
Pls mount both antennas before you turn on the LB, thanks a lot!

Ok. Thank you. Ofcourse i allways mount both antennas. Bat if you was write "both antennas recive" signal why RSSI bar change only if right antenna is coneced, This is visible perfectly on LB app
2015-7-7
Use props
rdteam55.dji
R&D Team

Hong Kong

HUSKY Posted at 2015-7-8 00:01
Ok. Thank you. Ofcourse i allways mount both antennas. Bat if you was write "both antennas recive" ...

Hi, Husky. For LB's communication technology, MIMO is used. So one antenna maybe no problem in short range. But if you want to get better performance in long range, two antennas are a must.

And avoid damage, two antennas must be mounted before turn on.
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules