Horrible Customer Service and Issues for DJI CARES
1655 14 2020-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474875 ft
United States

I had a fly that DJI admitted was their issue.  Now I have a huge paid broadcast and what do I have from DJI the Inspire 2, one battery and 4 props!   NO X7 or Lens......GREAT JOB GUYS!
Take care of your customers like they take care of you.

What I should have, is what was lost:  Inspire 2 TWO BATTERIES, 1 480 SSD, 1 X7 and one 16MM lens.   I would have sent DJI all the parts that I collected if it not hit (and was stuck in ) a window on the 24th floor of a building.   Not much left after impact.   

Now I am paying for a full replacement out of my own packet for my business.    GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Will keep posting until this gets resovled.

2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue regarding your case for your DJI Inspire 2. I was able to pull up the case number under your DJI Forum email account, on my end, I'll forward this to our designated team for further checking and assistance, again my apologies for any troubles this had caused you.
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

That's lovely    I can't postpone my paid shoot.    I emailed and was on DJI support chat once or twice a day, for two weeks.   I did everything I could to make sure you did not short the gear you OWE ME.   My fear is exactly what happened.   

I would ask that instead of investigating and forwarding my information, we work on results and overnight shipping!    Anything is possible, you just have to want it to happen.   Make this happen!
2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO Posted at 12-29 18:39
That's lovely    I can't postpone my paid shoot.    I emailed and was on DJI support chat once or twice a day, for two weeks.   I did everything I could to make sure you did not short the gear you OWE ME.   My fear is exactly what happened.   

I would ask that instead of investigating and forwarding my information, we work on results and overnight shipping!    Anything is possible, you just have to want it to happen.   Make this happen!

Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

Fed Ex and UPS are both delivering tomorrow.   Lets get this done ASAP
2020-12-30
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

OR EVEN BETTER   We go to Cerritos to pick everything up today.   ALL of the missing gear is desperately needed for today and tomorrows shoot.     You have all my information   I will look forward to your actions.  
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO Posted at 12-30 07:51
OR EVEN BETTER   We go to Cerritos to pick everything up today.   ALL of the missing gear is desperately needed for today and tomorrows shoot.     You have all my information   I will look forward to your actions.

I understand how much you need this resolved and for you to use the product for your work, we are also looking forward to a positive result regarding this matter. Please be advised that we don't have the option to visit the Facility personally regarding the case and the items that you are referring to but what I can advise is to kindly wait for our designated team to reach out, thank you.
2020-12-30
Use props
djiuser_Gokt3abzykxp
New
Canada

Bought a Mavic Mini in the spring of 2015. Tried to get up & operating. For 3 days it was Impossible to link the RC to the AC. Became extremely frustrated & simply tossed it in the garbage truck when it made its rounds. Good riddance. Bought it at Best Buy in Dartmouth NS. Now 12/27/2020 had saved up to by another DJI Mavic Mini at Best Buy in Dartmouth NS. For 5 days I struggled every which way possible to get it to link. Nothing happened. Each of the 3 batteries would also get extremely hot .Also used a recommended phone but still nothing .Again got rid of the non working DJI Mavic Mini. So now I am out $ 1240.00 for 2 pieces of junk. Wondering if Best Buy sold me 2 duds . Disgusted with DJI Mavic Mini  & Best Buy in Dartmouth NS .Maybe in another 5 years I may be able to save enough for another drone , different brand .Sad !
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Gokt3abzykxp Posted at 1-1 15:51
Bought a Mavic Mini in the spring of 2015. Tried to get up & operating. For 3 days it was Impossible to link the RC to the AC. Became extremely frustrated & simply tossed it in the garbage truck when it made its rounds. Good riddance. Bought it at Best Buy in Dartmouth NS. Now 12/27/2020 had saved up to by another DJI Mavic Mini at Best Buy in Dartmouth NS. For 5 days I struggled every which way possible to get it to link. Nothing happened. Each of the 3 batteries would also get extremely hot .Also used a recommended phone but still nothing .Again got rid of the non working DJI Mavic Mini. So now I am out $ 1240.00 for 2 pieces of junk. Wondering if Best Buy sold me 2 duds . Disgusted with DJI Mavic Mini  & Best Buy in Dartmouth NS .Maybe in another 5 years I may be able to save enough for another drone , different brand .Sad !

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced, we understand your frustration, I am here and will do my best to help.
Please help to confirm the issue for us by checking the following steps:
1. Please check could you control the gimbal by the RC? If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC, make sure that the drone and RC have been updated to the latest version Linking tutorial for reference:
2. If you can control the gimbal, try to replug or change the connecting cable between the RC and the device;
3. Please tell us the mobile device you are using, if it is convenient, please try a different mobile device for troubleshooting.
If the issue persists, please provide a video of the issue for us to check further about this.
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-30 11:24
I understand how much you need this resolved and for you to use the product for your work, we are also looking forward to a positive result regarding this matter. Please be advised that we don't have the option to visit the Facility personally regarding the case and the items that you are referring to but what I can advise is to kindly wait for our designated team to reach out, thank you.

Here is a HUGE PROBLEM   You sent me the X7 BOX with NO X7 in it!   This is why I wanted to personally pick it up      YOU guys keep screwing up.    Everyday I wait is another day of NOT WORKING!

SEND ME THE COMPLETE BOX WITH THE X7 IN IT THIS TIME.   

I AM DONE DEALING WITH THIS   
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO Posted at 1-9 18:56
Here is a HUGE PROBLEM   You sent me the X7 BOX with NO X7 in it!   This is why I wanted to personally pick it up      YOU guys keep screwing up.    Everyday I wait is another day of NOT WORKING!

SEND ME THE COMPLETE BOX WITH THE X7 IN IT THIS TIME.   

I am regretful for the difficulties, I will ask the team to investigate the case and follow it up as soon as possible.
2021-1-10
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-10 02:57
I am regretful for the difficulties, I will ask the team to investigate the case and follow it up as soon as possible.

I am really not kidding!   NO RESPONSE..   You guys sent me an empty box   NO x 7.   Event worse the box was sealed..  STILL EMPTY   FIRE YOUR WAREHOUSE STAFF!    NOW FIX THIS.      

No one has reached out to me!      

If you scan the camera on the table that is not in case, bet its mine.  Lets get this shipped out.   
2021-1-11
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO Posted at 1-11 18:38
I am really not kidding!   NO RESPONSE..   You guys sent me an empty box   NO x 7.   Event worse the box was sealed..  STILL EMPTY   FIRE YOUR WAREHOUSE STAFF!    NOW FIX THIS.      

No one has reached out to me!      

Just so we are clear on this.   I am not joking!
I WANT RESULTS NOW
You guys have been a nightmare to work with.   You have two things left

1) Transfer my prores license    YES I SENT YOU THE RECEIPT THAT I BOUGHT IT..   THIS IS STILL NOT DONE
2) SEND ME THE LAST OF THE GEAR YOU OWE ME  THE X 7 CAMERA.   

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS EVERYDAY FOR THREE WEEKS    FINISH IT NOW!
2021-1-11
Use props
djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_pTBHJxAGwiLO Posted at 1-11 18:51
Just so we are clear on this.   I am not joking!
I WANT RESULTS NOW
You guys have been a nightmare to work with.   You have two things left

Still  no reply   

Come on DJI   
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sorry to have kept you waiting, our team is following up on your case, if there is an update about the investigation, we'll keep you updated, thanks.
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules