Taking off with my awesome MA2
1298 15 2020-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Happy Flying To All and a safe Happy New Year.

2020-12-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage!   Loved the light house.  Train was a real bonus.
2020-12-29
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-29 16:56
Beautiful footage!   Loved the light house.  Train was a real bonus.

Thank you for your comments, I’m new to drones and I love this hobby.  Let’s hope we can keep flying safely and properly in the coming years.  HFTA!
2020-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely view!
2020-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Some movements were a bit 'sudden' but I totally get the excitement when a train passes by
Sometimes you just can't control the fingers enough
2020-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.     Happy New Year!
2020-12-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cacike47 Posted at 12-29 19:19
Thank you for your comments, I’m new to drones and I love this hobby.  Let’s hope we can keep flying safely and properly in the coming years.  HFTA!

You're very welcome.  

Happy New Year and continue to stay safe.
2020-12-30
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-30 00:05
Some movements were a bit 'sudden' but I totally get the excitement when a train passes by
Sometimes you just can't control the fingers enough

I'm so glad you noticed the jerky movement because I was planning to ask DJI a question regarding some "skipping or stuttering videos". Let me preface that I got my first drone (MA2) on July 7th. Secondly, I'm over 65 and my motor skills aren't what they used to be. With that said, when I first started flying I had had no "skipping" in my videos. But in the last 3 months, while making straight & level turns (mostly) the video skips.
I have read that it could be the SD card quality (or possibly my Mini 4 IPad??).
I see the skips occurring in flight on the IPAd and the dedicated IPad has over 60% free space.
I use "SP V30 XC I A1 3D Nand 128Gb and I usually format the card after transferring data.
My MA2 has never crashed. I calibrate it  before most flights.
The skipping has happened in summertime and as recent as this week in 40F degrees.
Any suggestions? I appreciate your time and consideration. Stay safe and HFTA.
2020-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cacike47 Posted at 12-30 09:07
I'm so glad you noticed the jerky movement because I was planning to ask DJI a question regarding some "skipping or stuttering videos". Let me preface that I got my first drone (MA2) on July 7th. Secondly, I'm over 65 and my motor skills aren't what they used to be. With that said, when I first started flying I had had no "skipping" in my videos. But in the last 3 months, while making straight & level turns (mostly) the video skips.
I have read that it could be the SD card quality (or possibly my Mini 4 IPad??).
I see the skips occurring in flight on the IPAd and the dedicated IPad has over 60% free space.

I was referring to (what I assumed was) less smooth operating skills. But I am going to take a closer look now.
2020-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cacike47 Posted at 12-30 09:07
I'm so glad you noticed the jerky movement because I was planning to ask DJI a question regarding some "skipping or stuttering videos". Let me preface that I got my first drone (MA2) on July 7th. Secondly, I'm over 65 and my motor skills aren't what they used to be. With that said, when I first started flying I had had no "skipping" in my videos. But in the last 3 months, while making straight & level turns (mostly) the video skips.
I see the skips occurring in flight on the IPAd and the dedicated IPad has over 60% free space.

Actually, the video looks very smooth (technically)
Also the movement is super smooth.
It is just that scene around 2:00 where you move with the train that is 'less smooth'
At what point do you see problems?
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cacike47. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video you have filmed over the Hudson River in New York. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-1-3
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 21:44
Hello there Cacike47. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video you have filmed over the Hudson River in New York. Great work and keep on flying.  .

Thank you, Stephen. May this year 2021, bring you excellent health, happiness and prosperity.
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Cacike47 Posted at 1-4 13:03
Thank you, Stephen. May this year 2021, bring you excellent health, happiness and prosperity.

Hi there Cacike47. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your valued support and fly safe always. .
2021-1-6
Use props
Chrizo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13921 ft
United States

Are you using a VND filter? I can see a dark circle on the video, then again im just a novice. Lovely video
2021-1-9
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

Chrizo Posted at 1-9 17:55
Are you using a VND filter? I can see a dark circle on the video, then again im just a novice. Lovely video

I have a VND filter but I'm not 100% on whether I had it on that day. No one else has made a comment on seeing a dark circle though. Let me know if you continue to see it. Thanks for the comments and concern.
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Its not available ;/
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules