MIMO app update does not work...
2753 4 2020-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coris
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI something is wrong with your update system via Google Play. I open the Mimo, I get the message on screen that an update is available (not specified which version the update it may be), I click on Update option in the message, and I am redirected to Google Play - Mimo app. No any updated Mimo in Google Play. It is detected that Mimo app is already installed on my device (v 1.5.4), and I have only two options here: Uninstall or Open. I have unninstalled the app, hoping I will get the updated Mimo from Google Play in a new installation. Not happened. It is installed the same Mimo v.1.5.4 Please fix it.  

2020-12-30
Use props
djiuser_V9gaDpqPA9nN
New

South Korea

4K recording is gone after update on my Samsung S20 Ultra.
2020-12-30
Use props
Coris
lvl.2
Sweden

This is bad indeed... Which DJI device you use?  We may hope DJI should be able to keep the tempo with the mobile devices updates both hardware as software...
2020-12-30
Use props
Coris
lvl.2
Sweden

I found out something even more strange about updating to the new version MimoApp... I found the MimoApp listed this time in between the apps to be updated in Galaxy Store. I click on it to do the update. I get an message that the app it cannot auto update, and I should uninstall first the app old version existing on my device, before installing the new Mimo version from Galaxy Store. I uninstall the old version. Back to the Galaxy store to install the new Mimo version. Mimo is not anymore listed for updates in Galaxy store. Back to Google Play Store, the Mimo app it still be on its 1.5.4v.
WHAT IS GOING ON DJI? Are you moving the Mimo to Galaxy Store (without success)? I hope you can manage to finally fix this mess...
2021-1-3
Use props
Coris
lvl.2
Norway

Well, the problem is solved...  I have found the new/latest version of Mimo App in Galaxy Store, and install it after uninstalling the old version. In Google Play Store it still be provided the old version... Waiting now for the new version of the Pocket 2 firmware.
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules