I hate DJI ASSIST more and more
690 4 2020-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

After a long time my Mavic 2 Pro asks me to calibrate the VISION SYSTEM.
I didn't even have DJI ASSIST on my PC anymore (Win10 20H2) but I already knew that the adventure of configuring VISION SYS would begin again.

I couldn't be more sure ... after installing DJI Assist 2.0.12 and being able to make the damn program show the calibration screen, it is simply impossible to proceed with the calibration.
Calibration software recognizes only the first movement to adjust the distance. After that, simply gives an error of movement and wait 3 secs.

I already knew ..... I already knew .....

That's why I sold my Mavic Air ..... that's why I'm going to sell my Mavic 2 Pro .... They try to complicate what could be simple.

2020-12-30
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

You are lucky i can not even get that far all i get is that dji assist can not recognise the screen res and when i put in the res 1920 x 1080 it just gives me a blank screen. It is the only software that can not regonise screen res with win 10, i had a laptop and that worked for a while but what a pain and now it does not work anymore so back to desktop and basicaly have given up. I think it may be due to the hdmi input to the monitor. I have not had side sensors for the last 9 months. Dji need to sort this software out so that it plays properly with win 10 but as we all know their software is not their best area. Dji assist 2 is now 2 years old.
2020-12-30
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

RK7dronzy Posted at 12-30 07:47
You are lucky i can not even get that far all i get is that dji assist can not recognise the screen res and when i put in the res 1920 x 1080 it just gives me a blank screen. It is the only software that can not regonise screen res with win 10, i had a laptop and that worked for a while but what a pain and now it does not work anymore so back to desktop and basicaly have given up. I think it may be due to the hdmi input to the monitor. I have not had side sensors for the last 9 months. Dji need to sort this software out so that it plays properly with win 10 but as we all know their software is not their best area. Dji assist 2 is now 2 years old.

I had the same situation, I thought I would set manually the screen resolution, 1920x1080, despite it was the default setting, and voila it worked....
2020-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same issue but it was my technique that caused the issue.   I was twisting the drone rather than keeping it parallel with the screen.
2020-12-30
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I recently had the exact same problem, Windows 10, I tried manually installing the vision driver after rebooting with the shift key held down, and selecting the option 7, then running the 64 bit installer in the vision folder, all to no avail.

What worked for me was,

Uninstall he very latest DJI assistant for Mavic2pro.
Reboot PC with shift key held down.
Selected the option "allow unsigned drivers" by pressing 7 from the menu.

Now installed DJI assistant using Admin mode.
Allowed the unsigned driver to instal.

When finished installing ran the program, hey presto the calibrate button was working, clicked it followed the guidance on the screen.

All resolved, computation took about two minutes to complete at the end.

21" IIYAMA Monitor was connected by DVI  cable, never had to enter a size in Windows, the screen driver in Win10 was generic.

Good luck.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules