RS evolvelemt along FW- your opinion
452 4 2020-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ActionFlyer
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everyone,

I'm a rather fresh OA owner and still run on FW1.05. As I was looking through this forum, quite a few people complained about RockSteady getting worse during the FW updates. That is why I haven't updated mine so far. Nevertheless, newer FW do have features that I'd like to have (e.g. Hyperlapse).

Maybe the picture I have is wrong because you only find the negative aspects mentioned in the forum (current videos on Youtube still look good indeed). Hence, my simple question to the community is: Do you recognized a significant decrease in RS capabilities? Maybe you also did some tests and found out certain conditions/circumstances in which you noticed a change! Would you recommend me to update or rather not?

Thanks for helping me on my decision towards updating or not...I'm struggling quite a lot on the risk to exchange Hyperlapse against a worse RS :p

Best Regards,
Alex

2020-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you looked at the newly released 1.10.00.40 - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2020-12-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I update and not worry.  Love it. I work my issues out.  Ask me which won today out in 40 degrees not gopro that failed to record for 3 minutes while the OA not a single issue!
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Action can give out there experiences in using the new DJI Osmo Action updated firmware v01.10.00.40. Thank you.
2020-12-31
Use props
ActionFlyer
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you for your feedbacks. Seems that the minority has trouble, so I will go for the update and make use of all the features DJI added to this camera! From what I have seen I could easily roll back in case if doubt as well.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules