Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh transfer following drone replacement
1756 3 2020-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dbe25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

Hi,

I purchased a Mini 2 and also purchased DJI Care refresh upon activation.

Unfortunately, the first flights showed that my drone had an IMU problem (constantly asking for IMU calibration).
The vendor exchanged the drone. The new one is working correctly.

I wrote to djicare@dji.com to ask for a transfer of the Care Refresh coverage to the new drone, but didn't get any reply yet. I'm a bit anxious about this taking more than 48 hours since the activation of my replacement drone (I contacted djicare within 24 hours) .

Is it the right way to go ? Is there another procedure to transfer by DJI care refresh coverage to the replacement drone ?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, We're sorry for getting you worried about your DJI Care Refresh service plan. Kindly send me a personal message with the ticket number and the email address you used in sending your transfer request. We'll help to urge the assigned team for any important updates. Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-30
Use props
dbe25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

DJI Diana Posted at 12-30 09:24
Hi there, We're sorry for getting you worried about your DJI Care Refresh service plan. Kindly send me a personal message with the ticket number and the email address you used in sending your transfer request. We'll help to urge the assigned team for any important updates. Thank you for your patience.

The situation is now corrected. Thanks a lot to the team at DJI for being so fast :-)

Best Regards
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dbe25 Posted at 12-30 11:35
The situation is now corrected. Thanks a lot to the team at DJI for being so fast :-)

Best Regards

The pleasure is all ours. Fly your drone safely always. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules