New UK Drone Regulations 2021 - Where You Can Now Fly with YOUR M...
722 7 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian does a great job explaining the new rules,   seems there is a little loop hole with the Mini2 until at least it gets classified.

2020-12-31
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi and many thanks for sharing this information. I think that now the new rules should be very clear. Just a bit unfair for some. Where I live I just have nowere to practise and had to take to Google Earth to search around my town. Luckely I did find a forrest clearing about 15km away. And guess what? I can only film green trees (the forrest). I wonder what Tasos does, as I assume that he uses the Mavic 2 for his posts here. Anyway, have a Happy New Year all.
2020-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 12-31 03:54
Hi and many thanks for sharing this information. I think that now the new rules should be very clear. Just a bit unfair for some. Where I live I just have nowere to practise and had to take to Google Earth to search around my town. Luckely I did find a forrest clearing about 15km away. And guess what? I can only film green trees (the forrest). I wonder what Tasos does, as I assume that he uses the Mavic 2 for his posts here. Anyway, have a Happy Newe Yar all.

I suspect few will follow the new rules too closely.
2020-12-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-31 04:41
I suspect few will follow the new rules too closely.

I surmise you are 100% correct.  There are always scofflaws and always will be.  Wish it was different but it just isn't.  Stay safe and Happy New Year.
2020-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-31 05:49
I surmise you are 100% correct.  There are always scofflaws and always will be.  Wish it was different but it just isn't.  Stay safe and Happy New Year.

To be fair under these rules you can’t fly within 150m of parks, people, residential areas, commercial areas including abandoned buildings.   To do this you need a drone that’s classified however you cannot yet purchase a classified drone as there is no mechanism for manufactures to get it yet.  
2020-12-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video that you have came upon here at DJI Forum. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_1mu9XEzn6qbd
New

United Kingdom

Raysed mavic pro thank you very much for for putting so simple cheers
2021-1-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>