o(^-^)o
GuMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455850 ft
  • >>>
Norway

BumblerBee Posted at 1-5 02:33
The way it was worded in this article:
https://nrkbeta.no/2020/12/23/strengere-droneregler-kan-gjore-uregistrert-flyging-straffbart-fra-nyttar/
some companies already include a sufficient liability coverage:

Trenger en forsikring som dekker 750 000SDR om tilsvarer ca 10 mill kroner.. De flest innbo forsikringer dekker heller ikke skader påført med kjøretøy, luftfartøy osv, og med de nye reglene er en drone  over 250g eller med kamera regnet som et luftfartøy. Det gjøres ingen forskjell på en drone og f.eks et mikrofly på 500kg.
Gjensidige har begynt å selge drone dekning som et tillegg til ordinær innboforsikring, blir billigere enn å melde seg inn i en eller annen klubb for å få lov til å kjøpe forsikring om man uansett må ha innbo.
2021-1-5
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

GuMa Posted at 1-5 03:23
Trenger en forsikring som dekker 750 000SDR om tilsvarer ca 10 mill kroner.. De flest innbo forsikringer dekker heller ikke skader påført med kjøretøy, luftfartøy osv, og med de nye reglene er en drone  over 250g eller med kamera regnet som et luftfartøy. Det gjøres ingen forskjell på en drone og f.eks et mikrofly på 500kg.
Gjensidige har begynt å selge drone dekning som et tillegg til ordinær innboforsikring, blir billigere enn å melde seg inn i en eller annen klubb for å få lov til å kjøpe forsikring om man uansett må ha innbo.

Jeg får ringe If og høre hva de sier. Det blir nok vanskelig å bytte til en annen leverandør med alle forsikringene som er allerede tilstede!
2021-1-5
Use props
GuMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455850 ft
  • >>>
Norway

BumblerBee Posted at 1-5 03:26
Jeg får ringe If og høre hva de sier. Det blir nok vanskelig å bytte til en annen leverandør med alle forsikringene som er allerede tilstede!

Om de ikke har noe ennå vil de nok komme diltende etter nå som dette har blitt et krav. Jeg tviler på at LT eller politi vil slå spesielt ned på dette før ting har kommet mer på plass. Har forresten sett priser ned under 200kr fra gjensidige dersom man har innbo der så jeg ville ikke betalt stort mer enn det.
2021-1-5
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

BumblerBee Posted at 1-5 02:12
Everyone needs a liability insurance now. The upside is that some companies already include such insurance in the household coverage, so no extra insurance is needed. Check my thread for Norway for a few links.

No need to check your links, I don't live in Norway ;-) In Germany, the "strict liability" *) must be taken into account in any case and NOT ONLY the "fault liability" *) (which is included in some liability insurance policies). If the engine fails and the drone falls on a car, it is different than if the drone flies into the car due to a control error by the pilot. A simple liability insurance would NOT (!) cover the damage caused by the defective drone. So either a liability insurance with BOTH or an extra drone insurance. If it's different for you: you're lucky ;-)

*) Do not know whether this is translated correctly, in german: "Gefährdungshaftung" and "Verschuldenshaftung". But the difference is clear: damage due to drone fail and damage due to pilot error
2021-1-5
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

BumblerBee Posted at 1-5 02:08
Congrats! Got the same beauty yesterday with an 80% score (a few questions were a bit ambiguous)
Posted a few thoughts and calculations in the Norway thread here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=232724&page=1

Thank you. I got like 86% or so.. but I study hard
2021-1-5
Use props
Geeforce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30128 ft
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 1-3 04:38
It is rather simple.
Go here.
https://www.rdw.nl/particulier/voertuigen/drone/het-vliegbewijs-en-het-exploitantnummer-van-een-drone/aanvragen-vliegbewijs-of-exploitantnummer-van-een-drone

Mini 2 Activated, firmware updated, Care Refresh added, exploitantnummer in the pocket.

Let's start flying!
2021-1-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Geeforce Posted at 1-9 03:42
Mini 2 Activated, firmware updated, Care Refresh added, exploitantnummer in the pocket.

Let's start flying!

Congratulations!
2021-1-10
Use props
Geeforce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30128 ft
Netherlands

Niwesa Posted at 1-1 10:26
Today also my mini2 registered in the Netherlands. But now I want to enter the number in the Flyapp, but I cannot enter more than 10 characters there. Is that right?

Just have the same question......
2021-1-20
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Monty:     You do not need a license, you are and have been an ACE for sometime, just have them call me, and I will tell them gladly
2021-1-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Geeforce Posted at 1-20 13:20
Just have the same question......

You can't.
It is too long.
But you don't have to right now.
2021-1-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 1-20 15:10
Monty:     You do not need a license, you are and have been an ACE for sometime, just have them call me, and I will tell them gladly

Help me out.
Ace?
2021-1-21
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Most splendid.  Very Well Done.  Maximum effort pays off.   While playing poker I had an ACE (the most valued card in the deck).  Hope that helps friend.
2021-1-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 1-23 18:02
Most splendid.  Very Well Done.  Maximum effort pays off.   While playing poker I had an ACE (the most valued card in the deck).  Hope that helps friend.

AHA.
Yes.
Makes perfect sense!
They don't teach you that in high school (English class that is)
2021-1-24
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-24 03:38
AHA.
Yes.
Makes perfect sense!

As you have helped me in the past, I am gladly here and will help in any way I can.  Also, I am glad that it makes sense, that meens that someone did something right
2021-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 1-24 18:00
As you have helped me in the past, I am gladly here and will help in any way I can.  Also, I am glad that it makes sense, that meens that someone did something right

Most definitely!
2021-1-24
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

All done here, exploitantnummer for my both drones and a certificate  a1/a3 course at euro control(free charge) for my MP1.
2021-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dji_MODDER Posted at 1-25 00:13
All done here, exploitantnummer for my both drones and a certificate  a1/a3 course at euro control(free charge) for my MP1.

Very cool!
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_kvHlfFo8Ep6y
lvl.1
Germany

Is it even worth taking my Avata to the Netherlands? Seems like there is no place to fly.
2023-3-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_kvHlfFo8Ep6y Posted at 3-26 01:06
Is it even worth taking my Avata to the Netherlands? Seems like there is no place to fly.

Well, this depends on who you ask and where you want to fly.
Because you need to maintain visual contact with the drone, you need a spotter. And you need to keep a horizontal distance from about anything man made of 150m and you fly in A3 category (so you need to have taken an examination). So effectively, you need a lot of open space, which is scarce in NL.
It means it is hard to find places you can fly this thing legal 'and' these places are probably quite boring.
This is at least why I never bothered, even though I feel it is a great way to fly.
Having said that, there are tons of people that make their own version of the rules and fly anyway.
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules