Is the Smart Controller wrong or am I wrong?
805 4 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37930 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, I have already replaced a smart controller because when I touched the radio control signal indicator, the one of the anti-collision sensors or the GPS signal, the windows with the Mavic Air 2 data did not appear at the top right. Everything works if I touch the battery or the three dots. The same happens on the one just replaced. I connected the Air 2 with the Mini 2 remote control with an iPhone XS and everything works, all the firmware are up to date and both remote controls have DJI Fly 1.2.2. Is it a problem with the smart controller or the windows do not appear on android?
Thanks for your help.

2020-12-31
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

Anyone who knows anything about it? Maybe I didn't make myself clear?
Would you be kind enough to provide me with a screenshot of the collision sensor indicator, number of satellites and radio control signal strength windows on the smart controller?
Thanks.
2021-1-14
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

A little  video of my Smart Controller problem.
2021-1-29
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

This is instead the video of the Air 2 connected to the Mini 2 controller and to the iphone XS.
Anyone who can give me an answer?
2021-2-2
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

Hi, With the last Dji Fly update (1.4.0)  all the aforementioned windows open,  I do not know if it is only my merit since no one on this forum seems to have noticed as evidenced by the lack of answers to this post. Thanks Dji and now activate the airsense also on the Air 2 in Europe since it already works on the Air 2S and if you really want to make us happy let us fly the Mini 2 with the Smart Controller.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules