8580 43 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Seems that will be problems with all HUAWEI phones as once is upgraded to Android 11 CANNOT be downgraded...Even with hack, a downgrade from 11 to 10 will cost you:
1. Fast charging not working anymore until uyou upgrade again to ver 11
2. Connection to computer by cable not working anymore until you upgrade again to ver 11.

So at this point we are using compatible phones: HUAWEI P30 PRO, and we cannot operate the drone as the app is crashing continuously.
Not nice...
2021-11-8
Use props
Berty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 991706 ft
Mongolia

Fly_Hazr_Air Posted at 11-8 12:38
To gather more data on the issue it might help to put the smart device into "airplane mode".  That could eliminate any other communications conflicts that background apps could be having on the device.  If it doesn't resolve the issue, at least the extra data point can be passed on the the DJI folks, if it does resolve the issue, then perhaps you might need to look at which apps might be running in the background that require mobile data service continuously.  Operation of these background apps and the DJI fly app my be fighting for the same resources on the device?  Good luck!

I "fixed" the crashing by using a different app altogether (Dronelink) Might be something to consider
2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_ortmnHZ6UyCP
lvl.1
Argentina

Maxnorld Posted at 2-13 15:38
I just downgrade my s20+ to android 10, app 1.2.4, firmware 0610, now all works fine, no crashes in the app

puedes explicarme como degradar mi samsung s20 ultra? tengo el mismoproblema y necesito volver a android 10
2021-12-29
Use props
djiuser_ortmnHZ6UyCP
lvl.1
Argentina

djiuser_LzX6qhnBEiIf Posted at 3-23 08:50
I recently ran into this issue. I have a s21 ultra with snap dragon processor. But I had multiple apps crashing and figured out a fix. I had to Uninstall the Android System Webview from the play store. And it worked! I hope this helps anyone out!

How did you uninstall the Webview from the play store?
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules