Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Overall Status Updates
3858 7 2015-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cgl817
lvl.4

United States

Question about upgrading:
I'm still running firmware v. 1.1.9 and don't want to install the latest version yet.

In the "Overall Status" it is saying:
RC Requires Update
Aircraft Requires Update
Camera Requires Update

Are all of the above related to the Firmware update? or is there something there that can/should be updated that dosent require a FW update?

Thanks for any advice.

2015-7-2
Use props
schoug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72582 ft
Sweden

Hi, all the above are related to fw update. You will have to update in order for them to go away. If you havn't experience problem before I see no reason not to update to the latest fw. I'm flying with the latest fw and no problem. Just came back from a flight Whitout a single error.
2015-7-2
Use props
CapitAn
First Officer
Canada

l'm on an older version of FW and don't get any warnings. lt always tells me l'm on the latest FW.
2015-7-2
Use props
rciresijr
lvl.1

United States

Don't worry about the warnings.  If your craft is working fine, don't update the firmware.  It has been problematic for many people.  DJI is working on a solution.  
2015-7-2
Use props
cgl817
lvl.4

United States

Thanks, I think I'll wait and see what the next firmware does.
2015-7-2
Use props
Rigworker
First Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

CapitAn Posted at 2015-7-3 02:29
l'm on an older version of FW and don't get any warnings. lt always tells me l'm on the latest FW.

Do you have wifi turned on on your tablet or phone when running the pilot app? If not, it doesn't check for updates and will tell you your firmware is current. At least that is what I have heard.
2015-7-2
Use props
CapitAn
First Officer
Canada

Rigworker Posted at 2015-7-3 08:45
Do you have wifi turned on on your tablet or phone when running the pilot app? If not, it doesn't  ...

Never. l keep it in airplane mode, don't hook it up to my computer, and don't have any clouds. The lady in the app is happy with my FW.
2015-7-3
Use props
Rendall69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1337543 ft
Cabo Verde

please someone help me
I bought a new remote for my P3,
I wanted to know how to synchronize with the Drone?
update already made the Drone with last fimware,
RC not indicated when I update, only gets red Read.
Please help me
2015-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules