DJI Mimo update
5876 8 2021-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AymanAdeeb
lvl.1
Egypt

when starting Mimo app , it is indicating there is an update to 1.5.8 (my version is 1.5.4)
if i click update it goes to Google play and There's NO UPDATE...!!!

anyone else facing this problem ?? Got any solution??
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AymanAdeeb. Thanks for reaching out! If you're having difficulties updating via Google Play, you can download the APK file from our Download Site and have your DJI Mimo updated manually. Please check on this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2021-1-1
Use props
AymanAdeeb
lvl.1
Egypt

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-1 22:36
Hi, AymanAdeeb. Thanks for reaching out! If you're having difficulties updating via Google Play, you can download the APK file from our Download Site and have your DJI Mimo updated manually. Please check on this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

followed your instructions, downloaded the APK and to my surprise ... it wouldn't install

my phone is Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus with latest updates (not android 11 yet)
2021-1-1
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

AymanAdeeb Posted at 1-1 23:27
followed your instructions, downloaded the APK and to my surprise ... it wouldn't install

I had to uninstall the version from the play store and download the one from the Samsung store to get it to update.
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AymanAdeeb Posted at 1-1 23:27

Was there any specific error during the installation? If you haven't tried, you can uninstall the current firmware version install it on your device then install the latest app version.
2021-1-2
Use props
AymanAdeeb
lvl.1
Egypt

AlanHd Posted at 1-2 01:54
I had to uninstall the version from the play store and download the one from the Samsung store to get it to update.

Thanks Alan, that worked well for me
2021-1-2
Use props
AymanAdeeb
lvl.1
Egypt

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 04:56
Was there any specific error during the installation? If you haven't tried, you can uninstall the current firmware version install it on your device then install the latest app version.

The msg appeared at the end is "application not installed"

The method suggested by Alan above works fine, had to install it from Samsung galaxy store

Thanks
2021-1-2
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

AymanAdeeb Posted at 1-2 09:31
Thanks Alan, that worked well for me

No problem.
2021-1-2
Use props