Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 controller with Mini 2
947 6 2021-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
briwy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4115046 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I love the Mini 2 but hate the controller. I don't understand why DJI put a large controller with a small portable drone.
Just wondering if anyone has managed to use a Mavic 2 controller with the Mini2.  I have tried it but can't get it to connect even though they are both Occusync.
Any ideas.  DJI why not???

2021-1-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly they are not compatible,   only other option in the smart controller.  PS I agree with you about the controller.
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, briwy. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the Mavic 2 Remote isn't cross-compatible with the DJI Mini 2 even though they're both using OcuSync 2.0.
2021-1-2
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI has to change their way of business. The controllers should be cross compatible. And also the chargers should be. All the batteries can be charged via Type-C PD chargers. It is very easy and common way these days.
2021-1-2
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it is all about streamlining the production process, here DJI gave us OcuSync 2.0 for the Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2, so why not give the same controller?
2021-1-2
Use props
briwy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4115046 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 1-2 07:33
I think it is all about streamlining the production process, here DJI gave us OcuSync 2.0 for the Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2, so why not give the same controller?

The Smart Controller works with Mini 2, Air 2, MAvic 2 and Phantom 4Pro v2 so surely it should be easy enough to make the Mavic 2 controller work with the Mini2 and indeed the others.
2021-1-2
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

briwy Posted at 1-2 08:39
The Smart Controller works with Mini 2, Air 2, MAvic 2 and Phantom 4Pro v2 so surely it should be easy enough to make the Mavic 2 controller work with the Mini2 and indeed the others.

The Smart Controller doesn't work with the Mini 2 "Yet".
2021-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules