584 8 2021-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ckloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828261 ft
United States

Hi,
I tried my to fly my air 2 from jetty out following a bridge but 2x also facing signal weak or lost after 2000 meters onward, there should be no signal interference as I'm not flying aroudn residential areas, any idea?
2021-1-2
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear about your loss of signal, may be try range extenders?
2021-1-2
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Any other radio or radar in the vacinity its not only residential that can interfere, did you try in another location following this incident?
2021-1-2
Use props
ckloke
lvl.4
United States

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 1-2 07:31
Any other radio or radar in the vacinity its not only residential that can interfere, did you try in another location following this incident?

Will try this again after I re-charge those batteries
2021-1-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

At what altitude was the drone when you lost signal?
2021-1-2
Use props
ckloke
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-2 07:59
At what altitude was the drone when you lost signal?

I was moving forward around 113m
2021-1-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

The the bridge have power lines on it?  Some bridges have power lines cables inside them also.  There is in bridge near that messes with the signal every time I fly near.
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ckloke. Thanks for reaching out! As already been suggested, you can fly to a different location to verify if this could resolve your range issue. In addition, please make sure that the position of the antenna is positioned in relation to the orientation of the aircraft.

2021-1-3
Use props
Seattle_Scott
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-3 01:20
Hi, ckloke. Thanks for reaching out! As already been suggested, you can fly to a different location to verify if this could resolve your range issue. In addition, please make sure that the position of the antenna is positioned in relation to the orientation of the aircraft.

[view_image]

This is helpful. Thanks. Unfortunately with version 1.2.2 of the DJIFly app, the aircaft orientation indicator was change, so this information is no longer available. Now there is a new indicator, and you have to choose between the map and the indicator; you can't have both, and the new indicator doesn't really show the relation between the controller and the drone very well.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules