DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick - Not Working
5921 8 2021-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbrown97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472349 ft
United States

I gave my partner the pocket 2 for christmas, today the control stick has stopped working correctly.  We can control the gimbal up, down and right, left however does not work at all.  We have reseated the control stick and made sure the contacts are clean.  We have rebooted the device and nothing seams to correct the issue.  The unit has only been out of the box a week, please advise how we can get service or a new control stick.  
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick, please record a video and contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2021-1-2
Use props
DadOf6
lvl.2
United States

can you control the gimbal from the Mimo app?  just curious.  I think that would help determine if it's a problem with the stick or with the gimbal itself.
2021-1-2
Use props
rbrown97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472349 ft
United States

DadOf6 Posted at 1-2 20:40
can you control the gimbal from the Mimo app?  just curious.  I think that would help determine if it's a problem with the stick or with the gimbal itself.

We did test this and the gimbal works fine from he Mimo app, moves in all directions as expected
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_fIceJr4p7gBt
New

Lithuania

Today I received mine as a present from my girlfriend, Was so excited and I want to use it, but after the unboxing I noticed that the gimbal doesn’t work, is not possible to calibrate and doesn’t move with the app or with the small joystick, So disappointed!!!
2021-1-6
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_fIceJr4p7gBt Posted at 1-6 10:46
Today I received mine as a present from my girlfriend, Was so excited and I want to use it, but after the unboxing I noticed that the gimbal doesn’t work, is not possible to calibrate and doesn’t move with the app or with the small joystick, So disappointed!!!

When it started up, which direction was the gimbal facing?
2021-1-6
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Press the control button to switch from zoom to pan and tilt control.  If it's not working press the control stick down and try again. It switches the modes.  Good luck.
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_fIceJr4p7gBt
New

Lithuania

Gulfstream Posted at 1-6 11:14
When it started up, which direction was the gimbal facing?

This is the position of the gimbal, after turn on just move a little bit and that’s it.
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_fIceJr4p7gBt
New

Lithuania

Blellow Posted at 1-6 15:34
Press the control button to switch from zoom to pan and tilt control.  If it's not working press the control stick down and try again. It switches the modes.  Good luck.

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately I tried and didn’t work! The gimbal doesn’t move at all
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules