Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 app
727 2 2021-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Go 4 app has locked me out.

It was weorking fine on the tablet I bought to fly the drone with (8 inch tablet) and my phone. I have bought a new phone and am trying to set it up and the app on the phone wants me to sign in. I wrote down my details and passwork in my drone flying manual (notebook, I am writing my own manual as I go along) - it says my login details are incorrect. I know they are not.
How do I get the Go4 app to work on my new phone WITHOUT MUCKING UP THE TABLET please? If I change the password or something then I will have to go through the whole rigmarole on the tablet again....

I am confused why my details no longer work. Could I have been hacked or something?

2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Simon Everett6. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend double-checking your credentials first. You can open a browser wherein your DJI account hasn't signed in yet and login into our Website: https://account.dji.com/login
2021-1-3
Use props
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

That won't let me either. The automatically filled in 'remember me' is being rejected as incorrect - so where do I go now or what do I have to do??
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules