Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the email support still working?
Usually I get a receipt of email from support.us.com@dji.com  but after sending in for 2 issues, I have received nothing.

Mainly 1.2.2 broke the logs even more.
My default DroneLogbook cannot import because "GPS and TimeStamp cannot be found" when I try to upload.

2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we have your email address used in sending?  We have tried using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. In any case, you may send an email to support@dji.com or contact our Product Support of any issues. Thank you for your patience.
2021-1-2
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-2 15:42
Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we have your email address used in sending?  We have tried using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. In any case, you may send an email to  or contact our Product Support of any issues. Thank you for your patience.

Product support form email is what I used. Where you fill in all the data.
2021-1-2
Use props
httpantwon
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-2 15:42
Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we have your email address used in sending?  We have tried using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. In any case, you may send an email to  or contact our Product Support of any issues. Thank you for your patience.

That email doesn’t work. It’s support.us@dji.com
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

pmshop Posted at 1-2 15:59
Product support form email is what I used. Where you fill in all the data.

I have located the email using your Forum account. We'll help you to push for the team designated to further assist. Thank you for your patience.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules