Looks like someone has discovered a new problem with the case
857 6 2021-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Someone had to try it - and discover that you can't fit the Pocket 2 into its case while it is mounted on the extension rod.  

Well, to be more serious, it will be handy when a gimbal head cover becomes available as there are situations when it would be handy for temporary protection.

2021-1-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice find.
2021-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video.
2021-1-3
Use props
Coris
lvl.2
Sweden

The video could be better without the noisy sound track and some editing...
2021-1-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Well, I didn't think it was possible to edit YouTube videos, but now I've learned that it can be done - the original video was much longer, and showed the person trying to work out how to use the extension rod (having cast aside the instructions) with considerable lack of success, despite much pulling and pushing and button pressing at random.  And at the end, he tried to insert the Pocket 2 into its case while it was still on the extension rod, with further lack of success, despite trying it every possible way round.

But now all that has been cut off and the point of my post has gone with it.  Well, that's a pity as it was a prime example of how totally useless almost all such 'unboxing' videos are.  How to unbox?  Open the box and take out the contents.  Done.  How to use what you've just unboxed?  Turn off the camera, spend a day or two getting completely familiar with the device, then show your YouTube audience something they might, possibly, learn from.  Whatever you do, don't spend ten minutes of your audience time showing that you have no clue of what you are doing.

Rant over.  Nothing to see here now...
2021-1-3
Use props
Coris
lvl.2
Sweden

There are some cases out there, to protect only the upper part of the camera (the gimbal). Like this one: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... ctor_head_case.html
Just as example. There few other models as well, for an protective case only for the camera gimbal...
2021-1-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Coris Posted at 1-3 08:15
There are some cases out there, to protect only the upper part of the camera (the gimbal). Like this one: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1454568-REG/digitalfoto_solution_limited_op_hc01_gimbal_protector_head_case.html
Just as example. There few other models as well, for an protective case only for the camera gimbal...

Do not buy any case component that doesn't specify that it fits the Pocket 2.  I have a cover which fits the Pocket 1 but it is too small for the Pocket 2.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules