Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isairfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1612835 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi to all,

For a few days and for no reason at all, my DJI FPV radio control beeps quickly as soon as it is switched on. Impossible to arm the drones (cinewhoop and beta FPV).  The air unit and caddx vista are well shielded and I have access to the radio control in the OSD.

I noticed yesterday that the problem doesn't occur when I'm in mode 1 and I'm able to arm with this flight mode.
But I have to fly in mode 2 and I can't solve the problem.

Does anyone have an idea because I've been working on it for 3 days without finding the solution to this mystery problem.
I have the impression that this happened after connecting the remote control to the PC to play Liftoff (without being sure).

Thanks all for you precious help.

Baptiste

2021-1-3
Use props
CappyA330
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38648 ft
United States

The beeping means DJI controller is sensing the throttle control is not at idle (left stick in mode 2). Switching back and forth between mode 1 and 2 has likely caused this. Try switching back to what ever mode you need to fly, and then recalibrate your sticks so the throttle stick is at idle.
2021-1-3
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Try calibrating your sticks?
2021-1-3
Use props
Isairfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1612835 ft
  • >>>
France

Finally manage to fix it...
Needed to decrease the value of the throttle both in the osd and betaflight...
Thanks a lot
2021-1-3
Use props
Flyllat21
New

United States

Your article is great. I also often listen to radiofrench.fr, which is a number one radio station in France at  Online  radio en ligne stations work by uploading their programs to a special website. The server then sends this website to all the subscribers who have registered to the website. These subscribers can listen to the radio program through their computers at the same time. If the listener wants to, they can switch to another station or switch to a specific channel.
2021-6-3
Use props
civaget
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice post. I discover some thing very complicated on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating you just read content using their company writers and rehearse a specific thing from their site. I’d prefer to apply certain with the content in my weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on the web blog. Appreciate your sharing.        Is Hotmail E-Mail
2022-5-9
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

great views!
2022-5-12
Use props
marshalls
New

United States