please make usb-c ports usb-c PD for DC-OUT
1591 3 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pimmow
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi DJI; no idea if this is possible by firmware; but if the usb c ports were PD (power delivery) capable; we could power our
third party accessoiries with a special cable from usb-c to for example 5,9,12,15V, for a field monitor, follow focus; etcetera
Is this possible?
That would solve the absence of the 12V DC out problem.

thanx, Pim

2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, currently we have not tested this combination yet. We will send this suggestion to our engineers for reference.

Thanks
2021-1-5
Use props
dave.e
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi. I have the same problem, but my quick fix is to move the Raven Eye power cable from the lowest USB-C port on the RS2 to the middle USB-0C port, where it does charge off off the Ronin Battery. I then plug in the Ronin RS2 to the battery charge port in the handle to a 2 watt USB charging cable. This results in the Ronin charging the Raven Eye, whilst the Ronin is charged by the AC charger. Both devices charged whilst only charging through the RS2 port on the handle. Hope that makes sense.
2021-1-6
Use props
pimmow
lvl.2
Netherlands

dave.e@mweb.co. Posted at 1-6 06:12
Hi. I have the same problem, but my quick fix is to move the Raven Eye power cable from the lowest USB-C port on the RS2 to the middle USB-0C port, where it does charge off off the Ronin Battery. I then plug in the Ronin RS2 to the battery charge port in the handle to a 2 watt USB charging cable. This results in the Ronin charging the Raven Eye, whilst the Ronin is charged by the AC charger. Both devices charged whilst only charging through the RS2 port on the handle. Hope that makes sense.

Hi Dave that is a nice solution to simultaneously charge rs2 and raveneye..! But I only need a dc out for a field monitor. And since you can buy cables that fool the usb-c PD port; that way you can get all the  usb c PD supported voltages out of one usb c port, for third party accessories like a field monitor; or follow focus, or a aircon or anything...!
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules