Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IDENTIFICATION
1600 5 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dear DJI...

you just published an update of the DJO GO 4 app (2021-01-03)... Thank you!
For the new EU Drone Regulations we need AT LEAST 16 characters for the IDENTIFICATION...
I would like this to be possible. At the moment the IDENTIFICATION-field only allows TEN (10) characters...

Thank you,

sincerely,

Dr. MJM Max

2021-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dont beleive remote id was part of the new EASA rules that just came into effect,  you just need to label the drone and put your details on the SD card.
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dr. MJM Max. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-3
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 19:45
Hello there Dr. MJM Max. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.

thank you for your answer... and.... I wish you and DJI a great 2021.... (for you New Year will start later, but anyway!)
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CanonMax Posted at 1-4 05:58
thank you for your answer... and.... I wish you and DJI a great 2021.... (for you New Year will start later, but anyway!)

Hi there CanonMax. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are always here to assist you. .
2021-1-5
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 22:11
Hi there CanonMax. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are always here to assist you.  .

Well...

Maybe you know the answer to the following:
Since the last DJI Pocket 2 update I find a .LRF file in the 100MEDIA folder of my SD card with the same number as the MP4 file...
I see:

DJI_0421.MP4 (54.991KB)
DJI_0421.LRF (13.760KB)

I have never seen those before.  Can you tell me more? I could not find any information...

Thank you!

Kindest regards,
Max
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules