Mini 2 Battery Storage
2221 4 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cincidian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

I'm curious if it's acceptable to store my batteries in the 2-way charging hub.  The instructions are ambiguous.  On one hand it shows a visual depiction of battery removal after charging implying they should be removed after charging, and on the other hand there seem to be some features of the charge hub that lend themselves to storage.  Has anyone confirmed normal protocols for this?  What practices do you follow for battery storage?  Thanks!
2021-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Best to drain them to about 50% before storing,  somewhere not hot or cold and not in the charger.
2021-1-4
Use props
Cincidian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-4 03:41
Best to drain them to about 50% before storing,  somewhere not hot or cold and not in the charger.

Thank you!  That advice seems to also fall in line with what I've been reading online since posting the question.  I also see a recurring definition of "storage" being roughly 10 days of non-use.  Hopefully this will help others just getting started too.   
2021-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cincidian Posted at 1-4 05:37
Thank you!  That advice seems to also fall in line with what I've been reading online since posting the question.  I also see a recurring definition of "storage" being roughly 10 days of non-use.  Hopefully this will help others just getting started too.

You should also put a charge/discharge cycle on them monthly if you want to keep them in best condition.
2021-1-4
Use props
mjrsnbrg
New
Flight distance : 1411 ft
United States

I just got a mini 2 ,and one of my batteries is not charging.  Nothing lights up when I put it in the charger.  I did leave it in the charger, but it was at most a few days.  Any advice?  Thanks.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules