plenty of DJI software, but no information?
405 2 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aristosv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30364 ft
Cyprus

In the download center there are software that can be installed on a computer (mac or pc), but there's not much information on what each software can do.

For example, I have a Mavic 2 Pro, and I was wondering if I could control it from a computer instead of the controller, or perhaps change it's settings, or it's camera settings, or set waypoints before flight and simply monitor it from the computer, or see M2P information, or download flight logs, or upgrade firmware.

But it's not clear which software does what. What do I download?

• DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic?
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Autopilot?
  • DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)?
  • FlightHub?

And what does each software do?

I've looked in the PDF documents, but it's a changelog. It doesn't list any features. And I really don't want to install a bunch of software on my computer simply to test them out and see which one does what.

Can anyone point me to any documentation/features of these software?
Thanks
2021-1-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

There's pretty much no useful documentation.

Firstly there are no programs which allow computer control of the drone.
Assistant is for maintenance tasks like firmware updates, vision sensor calibration, log file downloads and so on.
Never heard of flighthub so cant help..
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, aristosv. Thanks for reaching out!  There are no current user manuals available for the mentioned DJI Assistant 2 Windows/Mac-based application (excludes DJI Terra, DJI Flight Simulator, and DJI FlightHub). Their most common usage is generally included in the user manual of the DJI product where they can be used. To be guided on what specific application you need to install, we recommend directly going to the product's download page of the DJI product.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules