iPhone screen orientation
1561 4 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0MPGvOGTvHMV
lvl.2
United States

My iPhone will rotate the screen portrait to landscape depending on orientation...UNTIL I plug in the P2 and turn on the app.  It's stuck on portrait even though I have it held horizontally (landscape).  The camera image is correct, but not the App.  Help!
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am soryy for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the iPhone you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-1-3
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

My iPhone is an Xr.  I reloaded the app, but the App display doesnt go to the landscape position.
2021-1-8
Use props
Richard Samson
New

India

I bought iPhone 13 for DJI shooting but seems like rotation is not working. I tried one guide but seems like it has some issues. Can anyone verify what's the issue.
link - https://geniusgeeks.com/how-to-rotate-screen-on-iphone-13/
2021-11-13
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

Richard Samson Posted at 2021-11-13 02:53
I bought iPhone 13 for DJI shooting but seems like rotation is not working. I tried one guide but seems like it has some issues. Can anyone verify what's the issue.
link - https://geniusgeeks.com/how-to-rotate-screen-on-iphone-13/

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to rotation not working on your  iPhone. Here's how to fix the issue:-
1. Check the Rotation Lock:-
  -Swipe down from the top right corner of your screen (iPhones with no Home button) or swipe up from the bottom (iPhones with Home button) to open Control Center.
  -Look for the Portrait Orientation Lock button (it looks like a lock with an arrow circling it).
  -If the button is highlighted, tap it to disable the rotation lock. You'll see a message at the top saying "Portrait Orientation Lock: Off".
2. Disable Display Zoom (if applicable):-
  -This step is only necessary for iPhone 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, and X.
  -Open Settings.
  -Tap on Display & Brightness.
  -Tap on View under the Display Zoom section.
  -If Standard is not selected, tap on it. This will disable zoom and allow screen rotation.
3. Restart your iPhone:-
  -A simple restart can sometimes fix software glitches that might be preventing screen rotation.
  -Press and hold the side button and either volume button until the slide to power off slider appears.
  -Swipe the slider to power off your iPhone.
  -After a few seconds, press and hold the side button again to turn it back on.
4. Update your iPhone:- Outdated software can sometimes cause issues. Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and follow the instructions to download and install any available updates. More details instruction below.

3-6 06:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules