Problem with the joystick
1836 4 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pawelo_PL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38140 ft
Poland

Hi, I have a problem with the joystick control.  When I press it up, the gimbal's joystick turns right and up.  When I press the joystick down, the gimbal works properly, lowering its position.  When I do not move the joystick, the gimbal automatically turns the shell to the right.  When I select invert pan in the application, the directions are reversed.  The gimbal is calibrated.  The gimbal lock does not work when you press and hold the trigger button.  Is it a hardware problem with the device?  is the software's fault?
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pawelo_PL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please on your DJI OM4 and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2021-1-3
Use props
Pawelo_PL
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 20:29
Hello there Pawelo_PL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please on your DJI OM4 and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further. Thank you.

Hello there DJI Stephen.
Smartphone used: Iphone SE 2
DJI mimo installed and uninstalled many times

Link to the movie:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwrjh4v4txe9mii/20210104_100626.mp4?dl=0

Best regards.
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pawelo_PL Posted at 1-4 01:37
Hello there DJI Stephen.
Smartphone used: Iphone SE 2
DJI mimo installed and uninstalled many times

Hi there Pawelo_PL. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone SE 2 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone SE 2 will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Om 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en4.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-1-5
Use props
Pawelo_PL
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 21:54
Hi there Pawelo_PL. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone SE 2 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone SE 2 will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Om 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en4.pdf ). Thank you.

Hi there DJI Stephen,

Iphone Se2 is on the "Mobile Phone Compatibility List".
I also checked with Iphone 11. The problem was the same:
The gimbal was moving by itself, the joystick did not work properly and the trigger did not block the gimbal.

I purchased a second DJI OM4 that works fine.
I checked on Iphone SE2, Iphone 11. In addition, OM4 works on Iphone SE 1 (link to the video below) and Samsung Note 8 (with restrictions).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o69v2fg36ff10pp/20210108_162057.mp4?dl=0

2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules