Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys
Has anyone else noticed on dji mini 2? when i face the camera fully downward position i get the shaky jello effect like a wobble.
I have attached a my video of the problem as you will see its fine going forward but as soon camera is downward it happens.

It didnt happen with previous firmwares and previous app firmware.
I have samsung s20 ultra so running andriod. I have calibrated the gimal but still fault is present.
This does not happen when camera is facing forward or near to the fully downward position.
any information about this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
John

2021-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there realstreetuk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check the propellers of your DJI Mini 2 if there are damages or cracks this could be the reason why this issue is happening on your footages. Thank you.
2021-1-7
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-7 22:46
Hello there realstreetuk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check the propellers of your DJI Mini 2 if there are damages or cracks this could be the reason why this issue is happening on your footages. Thank you.

Hi
I have checked the propellers and they are good no splits or cracks or any sign of damage. They all look the same condition
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules