Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to reverse direction of gimbal wheel on remote control?
871 7 1-3 14:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stu.Baby
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52218 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible to reverse the behaviour of the gimbal wheel on the Mini 2's remote control?

On my Mini 2, when using the gimbal wheel on the RC, I'm forever pushing my gimbal up when I want it to go down; and vice versa. In the Fly app (v1.2.2), it's possible to modify the behaviour of the sticks and the Fn button. But not the gimbal wheel?

If it's not there already I'd like DJI to add that as an option - to reverse the behaviour of the wheel. The wheel can also be used to operate the zoom on the camera (Fn button+wheel) so that behaviour should also be customisable.

There was a similar thread a few months ago for the Mavic Mini - solutions included putting reminder stickers on the RC or the more drastic solution of rewiring the wheel!
1-3 14:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Stu.Baby. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the function you have mentioned isn't available in the DJI Mini 2 but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
1-3 23:14
Use props
James Rhodes
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have exactly the same issue. I have changed the to mode 3 for the controls, but would like to "reverse" the behaviour of the Gimbal Dial. Hope the developers see fit to make this change :0)
1-4 10:20
Use props
chhh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139790 ft
United States

Please add gimbal wheel reversal option. I have not once got the direction right while flying.
When you're "pushing" the wheel with your left index finger (i.e. the wheel rotates clockwise) the gimbal should go down, just like the nose of an aircraft goes down when you "push" the stick away from you.
I guess there are two types of people - those who get it the way it is and the rest of us who resort to posting on the forum here.
6-29 20:50
Use props
djiuser_5gEWsXgGfwYW
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem. Please include the ability to do this in a future update.
7-18 07:29
Use props
cab1024
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23015 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem on Mavic Air 2. Every time I tilt the gimbal, it's the wrong way. Please add the feature.
8-31 10:08
Use props
djiuser_QVnbheeF764h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 879692 ft
Russia

The same with DJI FPV drone! Please add setup option to change direction
9-7 19:45
Use props
djiuser_BgG6yjhw5cm8
New

United States

Another vote from me. It's completely backward from what's intuitive and standard. You PUSH the nose of a plane down, and you PULL it up. I cannot get used to this, and heaven forbid I did, since then I might start crashing real planes!
9-18 20:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules