Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CE tag
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9aa5d6dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173875 ft
France

As of the 1st of January , the CE mark should be printed on all UAS ..
I wonder why DJI is still selling products without this cerfication?
Does someone know why ?
2021-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The EU has no process setup yet to get drones classified,  and there is no requirement from the 1st to label them either,   its a real disgrace of the EU bringing in these rules before they are ready.   PS now is the time to buy a Mini2 before it gets classified as it can fly in legacy category more places than when its classified as they will change from weight to MTOM for the classification.
2021-1-4
Use props
fans9aa5d6dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173875 ft
France

thanks for your explanation . however , I fear that after Jan 2023 , all flights performed by non CE drones will be severely restricted
2021-1-4
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans9aa5d6dd Posted at 1-4 08:23
thanks for your explanation . however , I fear that after Jan 2023 , all flights performed by non CE drones will be severely restricted

By 2023 there will be plenty of decent drones to upgrade to. This isn't much of a major issue (for me anyway) When it comes to it, I'll just ground the others, put em on display and just upgrade
2021-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They are already severely restricted.  Unless you are flying the mini you cannot fly within 150m of people/parks/buildings/beaches/ etc.
2021-1-5
Use props
GuMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455850 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Unless they somehow implement those restrictions through the app I will continue flying as I did before the regulations.. 2023 isn't that far away, i still have and use my old Mavic Pro and in jan 2023 my Mavic Air 2 will be as old as the Pro is today.
2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GuMa Posted at 1-5 06:46
Unless they somehow implement those restrictions through the app I will continue flying as I did before the regulations.. 2023 isn't that far away, i still have and use my old Mavic Pro and in jan 2023 my Mavic Air 2 will be as old as the Pro is today.

I noticed the Go4 app has started prompting a reminder about the new regulations.  But how they could use the app to enforce it as they dont know what's around you.   I plan to fly sensibly as I do now and will mostly ignore the 150m rule.   I may also pickup a mini 2 before its classified as it will be able to legally fly places that its classified version won't.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules