Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO problem on android 4.1.2
651 4 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaeedKhalili
lvl.1

Iran

hi there
i installed the app DJI GO in the phone but it doesnt start.. the first page's picture comes and after seconds it disapears to my home screen..
I've installed the app to other phoes with higher android version it works
I've restarted
I've copied the DJI folder from the currect phone to this one
I've tried VPN
in the end I cant start the app properly ...

2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SaeedKhalili. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2021-1-4
Use props
SaeedKhalili
lvl.1

Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 01:17
Hello there SaeedKhalili. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

[view_image]

yes I've seen the list before actually any problem wit the app here refers to this list at first but my phone is not there in the list... I'm using Cat S50
2021-1-4
Use props
SaeedKhalili
lvl.1

Iran

so there are no one to answer!.. is there a offline data that we can get and copy to our phone maybe there is something wrong with the after install downloading package..
2021-1-4
Use props
SaeedKhalili
lvl.1

Iran

DJI recommends some phones but doesn't say that if you don't have these phones don't buy our products! C'mon! there should be a way...
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules