Pocket 2 live streaming without Do-It-All Handle
8695 8 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soylan
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi everyone,

I got my new osmo pocket 2 and trying to figure out how to live stream from fb/youtube.

As I see on the videos on youtube, everyone is using do-it-all handle accessory.

How is it possible to live stream without this accessory and any additional app like streamlabs?

Thank you!
2021-1-4
Use props
tibzee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79616 ft
Switzerland

It looks like there is no way to do it without the handle
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, soylan. Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. The DJI Pocket 2's livestream function does not support direct connection to a mobile phone, and it can only be achieved by connecting the Do-It-All Handle because the DJI Pocket 2 livestreams by connecting to a normal hotspot, and the DJI Pocket 2 then directly stream to the livestream platform for live streaming. The livestream process does not rely on the app, as the original design intention of DJI Pocket 2 is to prefer using it without the app, and so the livestream follows this design.  
2021-1-4
Use props
soylan
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi Gamora,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Unfortunately the Do-It-All Handle is not available in my country. I need to wait a while to buy it.

Additional question: Is the wireless module solve this problem as well? Or not?
Thank you so much!

2021-1-4
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

The wireless module will not solve the problem. You must use the Do It All Handle.
2021-1-5
Use props
jbrahimme.com
lvl.1

Canada

This is useless even when you have so it all part,
When you are outside you can not use your phone data to stream as you must be connected to a wifi

Live stream is a joke, why can’t I use my phone data tag way I can stream anywhere I want rather then stream inside my house
2021-2-15
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jbrahimme.com Posted at 2-15 01:28
This is useless even when you have so it all part,
When you are outside you can not use your phone data to stream as you must be connected to a wifi

You can actually use your phone data IF as part of your settings you connect the Do-It-All Handle to a Phone Hotspot.
2021-2-28
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

however, It never works.
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_icfQ1usuq1Uj
New

United States

How to I control pan and tilt from my iPhone while live-streaming?  Once I go live my phone will not show me controls.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules