1799 9 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

P4Pro Plus has no maps,
RC DJI GO 4 v4.2.6(67-dpad),  need to get RC to DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(8-dpad)
P4ProAircraft version 1.05.0600
Controller version 01.04.03.00
I have refesh firmware with no luck, looks like a common problem, but no help on form that I can see, I have 2-P4Pro Plus 1 works (with the DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(8-dpad) on the RC)
the other with (RC DJI GO 4 v4.2.6(67-dpad) does not, both useing the same AC, how do I update, there are no updates listed, second request for help from DJI

2021-1-4
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have that particular drone, so I'm probably not much help.  But are you connected to Wifi/hotspot when this happens?  Of course it needs an internet connection to be able to download the maps.
2021-1-4
Use props
JustinZJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2329 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are many of us, and many posts have been created with the same issue.  I am still waiting on a response from DJI on the thread I created.   It seems the issue is with the DJI GO 4 Version 4.2.6.  The latest update is 4.3.14  but it seems like the Pro+ controllers are not being pushed the proper update.   I'm hoping they get a resolution because it makes the controller useless with no maps.
2021-1-4
Use props
Winni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1750801 ft
Germany

JustinZJ Posted at 1-4 11:03
There are many of us, and many posts have been created with the same issue.  I am still waiting on a response from DJI on the thread I created.   It seems the issue is with the DJI GO 4 Version 4.2.6.  The latest update is 4.3.14  but it seems like the Pro+ controllers are not being pushed the proper update.   I'm hoping they get a resolution because it makes the controller useless with no maps.

Solved  !!! After 3 days of annoying contact with support, someone finally helped me get the right DJIGo4 version through support. THANK YOU Klaus. For everyone who also needs the version, contact me,
also works perfectly with offline maps.

DJI-v4.3.14_190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.apk this is the working one
2021-1-7
Use props
Chronicwarlock
lvl.1

United States

Winni Posted at 1-7 09:41
Solved  !!! After 3 days of annoying contact with support, someone finally helped me get the right DJIGo4 version through support. THANK YOU Klaus. For everyone who also needs the version, contact me,

Please either post the fix here or respond to my message so I can figure out this thank you
2021-2-2
Use props
chebatac
New

Uruguay

Winni Posted at 1-7 09:41

I have the same problem, can you help me? Please send me the file. Thank you.
2021-11-14
Use props
Leon van Bergen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262231 ft
Netherlands

Winni Posted at 2021-1-7 09:41

Hi Winne! I still have the same problem, can you help me by sending the file? Thank you. Leon
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_N64nC0qaKZyZ
New

Australia

Winni Posted at 2021-1-7 09:41

Hi Winni
please send me the go 4  apk file. I have  the same probplem really appriciated.
my email hfarajollahi1@gmail.com
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_N64nC0qaKZyZ Posted at 12-5 16:09
Hi Winni
please send me the go 4  apk file. I have  the same probplem really appriciated.
my email

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, what is the model of your remote controller? And the issue with your map, is it just blank/black? Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-6
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

GL300E, no maps, Black
1-18 10:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules