Getting Scammed Hard by DJI
1597 21 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_b7kYkhbgmruL
lvl.2
United States

Scam scam scam.

Purchase drone and fell in love with flying. Broke the first one and  purchased the most extensive coverage available. Was promised express  shipping Scam scam scam. They swindled me. I asked for express service and even  paid overnight shipping to DJI. DJI in their mighty position pees' on little people like their  customers. To them we are the silly scum that helplessly pays whatever  fees DJI demands! I paid for the drone and refused to ship it to them  via ground. Finally they let me ship it overnight to them. When they  received the drone they said I would need to pay $200 more for overnight  shipping back. I agreed. Next they kicked me in the shins and when I  was on the ground they spit on me by taking my money and then saying OK  in a few days we will ship! I paid for overnight shipping and they do  not care. They are emotionless monster of company that squeezes their  customer base for every dime. They do not care about you the consumer.  Their policies are their only care and your whimpers for mercy will go  unanswered.  Drone 1 $629 - Drone $50 - Refresh Plus $49 - Refresh Plus claim $152 - Overnight to spineless DJI $155 - Back to me The process started December 23rd, its now January 4th.  Drone 2 $629 - Drone $50 - Refresh Plus $49 - Refresh Plus claim $152 - Overnight to spineless DJI Drone was lost by carrier FEDEX, DJI does not care.  This process started Saturday January 2nd. My shipment was lost after  four stops on its trip to DJI. DJI is pack of cowards will do nothing  for customers. Soul less.

2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated soon.
2021-1-4
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-4 22:27
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated soon.

Which case number? I have two dji mini 2 both have cases

Right now I have six batteries, mini2 propeller guards, range extenders and sd cards for each drone. I have spent 2k in accessories and drone in the past two weeks. Both drones died. Both drones were shipped to you. One drone you continue to sit on and the other was lost in the mail literally 8 hours after the courier took possession.

I am calling my state attorney general for unfair practices this morning. I can't believe how hard I was fleeced.
2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

DJI SCAM ME HARDCORE DON'T WANT MORE

I loved DJI and was biggest fan. First DJI mini2 died and instead of  waiting I purchased another!! Then the trouble came. After having spent  nearly 2k on drones fly more, propeller guards, range extenders,  (yagi-uda\parabolic), remote speakers for each drone ALONG WITH the dji  care refresh I sent the first one in for service replacement.

I DO NOT TRUST GROUND MAIL so I refused to have the drone go via UPS  Ground. I paid out of my pocket $120 for air service next day delivery.  The drone arrives and I called DJI. They then say it will be a few days  before any action is taken. I explain how I pained to get the drone to  them as expeditiously as possible however being the slum lords they are,  they do not care. Their offer was for me to pay for overnight air  shipment back for $125 dollars. I agreed. Next is where the wheels fall  off. I have now spent $240 for air shipments back and forth and that's  when DJI advises it will be 48 hours until the item is dispatched  overnight air. I would never have paid for return air shipment both ways  if they were just going to take the money and sit on the product,  negating the speed value.

The second drone died as mentioned and I decided to again send it in.  This was during the time which the first drone was in transit. New years  eve fireworks landed in a tree cracked the gimbal. I again paid for  overnight shipment as this was BEFORE they played their whole  -take-your-money-and-eat-dirt- routine I learned of with the first  drone. Within eight hours
the courier had lost the shipment. You can't even reach a live person at USPS.

DJI KEEPS DELETING THE POSTS I WRITE... HMMMMMM WONDER WHY? Have time to monitor and deleted my posts but not call me? Sickos

2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

DJI LIES CHEAT STEAL

I loved DJI and was biggest fan. First DJI mini2 died and instead of  waiting I purchased another!! Then the trouble came. After having spent  nearly 2k on drones fly more, propeller guards, range extenders,  (yagi-uda\parabolic), remote speakers for each drone ALONG WITH the dji  care refresh I sent the first one in for service replacement.

I DO NOT TRUST GROUND MAIL so I refused to have the drone go via UPS  Ground. I paid out of my pocket $120 for air service next day delivery.  The drone arrives and I called DJI. They then say it will be a few days  before any action is taken. I explain how I pained to get the drone to  them as expeditiously as possible however being the slum lords they are,  they do not care. Their offer was for me to pay for overnight air  shipment back for $125 dollars. I agreed. Next is where the wheels fall  off. I have now spent $240 for air shipments back and forth and that's  when DJI advises it will be 48 hours until the item is dispatched  overnight air. I would never have paid for return air shipment both ways  if they were just going to take the money and sit on the product,  negating the speed value.

The second drone died as mentioned and I decided to again send it in.  This was during the time which the first drone was in transit. New years  eve fireworks landed in a tree cracked the gimbal. I again paid for  overnight shipment as this was BEFORE they played their whole  -take-your-money-and-eat-dirt- routine I learned of with the first  drone. Within eight hours
2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

I loved DJI and was biggest fan. First DJI mini2 died and instead of waiting I purchased another!! Then the trouble came. After having spent nearly 2k on drones fly more, propeller guards, range extenders, (yagi-uda\parabolic), remote speakers for each drone ALONG WITH the dji care refresh I sent the first one in for service replacement.

I DO NOT TRUST GROUND MAIL so I refused to have the drone go via UPS Ground. I paid out of my pocket $120 for air service next day delivery. The drone arrives and I called DJI. They then say it will be a few days before any action is taken. I explain how I pained to get the drone to them as expeditiously as possible however being the slum lords they are, they do not care. Their offer was for me to pay for overnight air shipment back for $125 dollars. I agreed. Next is where the wheels fall off. I have now spent $240 for air shipments back and forth and that's when DJI advises it will be 48 hours until the item is dispatched overnight air. I would never have paid for return air shipment both ways if they were just going to take the money and sit on the product, negating the speed value.

The second drone died as mentioned and I decided to again send it in. This was during the time which the first drone was in transit. New years eve fireworks landed in a tree cracked the gimbal. I again paid for overnight shipment as this was BEFORE they played their whole -take-your-money-and-eat-dirt- routine I learned of with the first drone. Within eight hours
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

BattlinBob Posted at 1-5 07:45
I loved DJI and was biggest fan. First DJI mini2 died and instead of waiting I purchased another!! Then the trouble came. After having spent nearly 2k on drones fly more, propeller guards, range extenders, (yagi-uda\parabolic), remote speakers for each drone ALONG WITH the dji care refresh I sent the first one in for service replacement.

I DO NOT TRUST GROUND MAIL so I refused to have the drone go via UPS Ground. I paid out of my pocket $120 for air service next day delivery. The drone arrives and I called DJI. They then say it will be a few days before any action is taken. I explain how I pained to get the drone to them as expeditiously as possible however being the slum lords they are, they do not care. Their offer was for me to pay for overnight air shipment back for $125 dollars. I agreed. Next is where the wheels fall off. I have now spent $240 for air shipments back and forth and that's when DJI advises it will be 48 hours until the item is dispatched overnight air. I would never have paid for return air shipment both ways if they were just going to take the money and sit on the product, negating the speed value.

Thank you for the information provided, rest assured that we will do our best to help you out and looking forward to this concern to be resolved. On our end, we've already taken note of your feedback and coordinated this with our designated team. For now, what we can advise is to kindly wait for a feedback, as we will keep you updated soon. Thank you for your patience.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to read this feedback, please be advised that this has been answered under the thread link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 Rest assured that we will do our best to help you out, thank you.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry to read this feedback, please be advised that this has been answered under the thread link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 Rest assured that we will do our best to help you out, thank you.
2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

I have filed complaints against DJI with the California Secretary of State office, better business bureau, google business, Twitter, Facebook. Not only that but tomorrow I am reporting DJI to the department of justice for charging $180 on a designated essential service during a pandemic when the cost is actually $49.00 That’s a violation of the cares act as again you are knowingly price gauging an essential service to Americans during pandemic. Oh and then you ask for patience!! Crazy.
2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

Like how I was assured DJI would help me with shipping? Charged me $180 when the actual retail price... $49 before corporate discount.
2021-1-5
Use props
fanseca2802f
lvl.1
United States

I was a big fan of DJI too until recently. I opted for DJIs trade-in program because they had specials for Black Friday. I sent in my mavic pro drone only for them to take nearly a 4 weeks of delays to evaluate it. Once they did they lowered the quote. I asked for them to send it back, only when I received it one of the batteries for the drone was missing. Also missing was an ND filter on the drone lens which I'm assuming they also kept. I no longer trust this company.
2021-1-5
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

Unbelievable I just hope they decide to start doing the right thing. Their products are far superior but they refuse to help.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BattlinBob Posted at 1-5 15:36
Unbelievable I just hope they decide to start doing the right thing. Their products are far superior but they refuse to help.

Hi BattlinBob, we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, we had forwarded your feedback about the shipping to the proper team, and your case has been escalated to the managerial department, they will contact you in working hours.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fanseca2802f Posted at 1-5 15:32
I was a big fan of DJI too until recently. I opted for DJIs trade-in program because they had specials for Black Friday. I sent in my mavic pro drone only for them to take nearly a 4 weeks of delays to evaluate it. Once they did they lowered the quote. I asked for them to send it back, only when I received it one of the batteries for the drone was missing. Also missing was an ND filter on the drone lens which I'm assuming they also kept. I no longer trust this company.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you encountered, I understand your frustration. Just to clarify, we are working with our local US service provider LI RISING ENVIRO TECH LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Re-Teck”). Re-Teck is responsible for device shipment, device evaluation, and related email communication.

Regarding your case, could you please provide us with your trade-in reference number? We will ask the corresponding team to help with your case. At the same time, you may also try to contact Re-Teck via email at djitradeincs@litong.com. We will all do our best to help.
2021-1-6
Use props
fanseca2802f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-6 04:08
We are sorry to hear about the issue you encountered, I understand your frustration. Just to clarify, we are working with our local US service provider LI RISING ENVIRO TECH LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Re-Teck”). Re-Teck is responsible for device shipment, device evaluation, and related email communication.

Regarding your case, could you please provide us with your trade-in reference number? We will ask the corresponding team to help with your case. At the same time, you may also try to contact Re-Teck via email at . We will all do our best to help.

I have provided you with the trade-in reference number by personal message. I have also reached out to djitradeincs@litong.com, but they haven't updated me on what happened to the missing battery that I originally included in the package I sent to DJI
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fanseca2802f Posted at 1-6 11:44
I have provided you with the trade-in reference number by personal message. I have also reached out to , but they haven't updated me on what happened to the missing battery that I originally included in the package I sent to DJI

I have replied to your personal message. Thank you for your patience.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BattlinBob Posted at 1-5 15:36

As per check, we received your drone on 4 Jan and have already shipped the replacement on the day we received your payments. And we have also checked with the courier, the price of the overnight shipping is $180, if you have any questions with this price, you can check with UPS. Thanks.
2021-1-6
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

you are a scammer!!! you charged me $180 for overnight shpping and its took two days which ups refunded you! the drone is here but guess what??? I made a video of the whole unboxing and first flight and it just tips over. FALLS FLAT LIKE YOUR EMPTY LIES AND PROMISES. THANKS FOR POSTING THE PHOTO SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU FAILED TO GET THE PRODUCT TO ME IN THE TIME AGREED AND REFUSE TO REFUND

THE REPLACEMENT JUST FALLS OVER..... USELESES LIKE DJI SUPPORT ... EVERY DAY YOU SAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO CONTACT ME BUT NO ONE DOES! YOU WERE UPSET AT THE REVIEWS I WROTE ABOUT DJI SO YOU INTENTIONALLY SENT A FAULTY DRONE TO ME! DJI IS REVENGEFUL EVIL PEOPLE
2021-1-7
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

i would like everyone to know that as the time of this writing dji has responded to me in public twitter, forums and trustpilot but has never once reached out to me privately. SONG AND DANCE THEIFS!!!!! SCAMMERS! ILLEGAL COMPANY BLACKLISTED BY US GOVERNMENT I SHOULD NEVER HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE... EVERYTHING IS A LIE!!!
2021-1-7
Use props
BattlinBob
lvl.2
United States

SPENT 2K IN DRONES AND $280 IN OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS TO AND FROM DJI FOR A BROKEN REPLACEMENT THAT TRULY SUCKS BALLS
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BattlinBob Posted at 1-7 09:12
you are a scammer!!! you charged me $180 for overnight shpping and its took two days which ups refunded you!  the drone is here but guess what??? I made a video of the whole unboxing and first flight and it just tips over. FALLS FLAT LIKE YOUR EMPTY LIES AND PROMISES. THANKS FOR POSTING THE PHOTO SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU FAILED TO GET THE PRODUCT TO ME IN THE TIME AGREED AND REFUSE TO REFUND

THE REPLACEMENT JUST FALLS OVER..... USELESES LIKE DJI SUPPORT ... EVERY DAY YOU SAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO CONTACT ME BUT NO ONE DOES! YOU WERE UPSET AT THE REVIEWS I WROTE ABOUT DJI SO YOU INTENTIONALLY SENT A FAULTY DRONE TO ME! DJI IS REVENGEFUL EVIL PEOPLE

As per check, our supervisor team has contacted you by phone call. Our team keeps following up on your case and will keep you updated.

For the replacement drone, may I know more details about the problem? I'd like to help you check it. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules