RS 2 SCREEN REVERSED 180 DEGREES
11242 5 2021-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elgibor
lvl.1
Greece

After the latest firmware update after a test shot, the RS2 bricked... after some simultaneous button pressing it came back to life but the screen is reversed and the mode is underslung (as far as I understand the graph)
Does anyone have the slightest idea how can I return the touchscreen of the RS 2, 180 degrees (back to normal)?It is upside down (i cleared the settings settings..no luck there)

Thank you in advance...

viber_image_2021-01-05_00-47-28.jpg
2021-1-4
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Swipe on the screen to the side, go down and select more, disable rotation and you are done.
2021-1-6
Use props
Elgibor
lvl.1
Greece

Thank you Bees View!!!
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_PZFKic97iho1
New

Germany

Does anyone know why it is 90 degrees to the left?
2021-7-29
Use props
PascalR11
lvl.1
Germany

I managed to rotate my display 90 degrees as well. I entered Raveneye (swiping down), then entered settings with swiping left to right or vice versa. I can't remember. And now my display is stuck 90° in RavenEye mode.
2021-7-30
Use props
PascalR11
lvl.1
Germany

Found the solution. The display rotates if PORTRAIT FOLLOW is enabled. I must have accidentally enabled it. You find portrait follow under the settings menu on the DJI RS2 or when using raven eye, click on the phone joystick controls and the very last tab, ActiveTrack Pro, there you can change the ActiveTrack orientation.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules