Recording video - no sound
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sqad
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi guys,

I have an issue with my robot. I bought MicroSDXC card (Kingston - 64GB) to capture photos and videos with build-in camera, but it records video without sound. Build-in microphone works in solo mode fine (you can hear a sound of rolling robot and environment), but when you turn on recording the video, this video is eventually without sound. I am using an iOS app and have the latest version of software.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank You very much for Your help!

2021-1-4
Use props
puma1969
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569 ft
United States

same issue , also  Purchased the Robomaster s1 a little less than a month ago. already got bad rear right motor, "check connection " I did.  re seated them and nothing. am trying to get  a replacement and possibly buy an extra motor just in case this would happen again. any advise ?
2021-1-6
Use props
sqad
lvl.1
Czechia

puma1969 Posted at 1-6 05:00
same issue , also  Purchased the Robomaster s1 a little less than a month ago. already got bad rear right motor, "check connection " I did.  re seated them and nothing. am trying to get  a replacement and possibly buy an extra motor just in case this would happen again. any advise ?

When you export video from sd card to your pc, it works fine and video includes sound. But it isn’t possible to play video with sound in the app or when you save it to your phone’s library. That’s it. Little bit user unfriendly but hope that they will fix it in update...
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules