o(^-^)o
DirkV71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472238 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

I use the Ronin SC2 with RavenEye and my Canon
EOS R6. When the lens is set to MF and I now want to focus digitally manually via the front wheel, it is very "sluggish". If I set the camera to AF, I can still move the focus point with the front wheel of the gimbal and that also goes much better. Unfortunately
the camera shifts the focus immediately back to the selected focus point in the camera.

When I have the RavenEye connected, the camera display remains dark. Is there a way to turn on the camera display and still record on the SD card or set the focus point on the smartphone?

How do you do this in practice?

Greetings, Dirk

2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out.
Due to various lens focus control mechanisms, when using the DJI RSC 2 to pull focus, you may need to set camera focus mode to AF.
And you may try set the HDMI display as camera+HDMI, and the camera screen and HDMI can be displayed normally.

Hope this helps.
2021-1-11
Use props
DirkV71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472238 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-11 04:19
Hello there, thank you for reaching out.
Due to various lens focus control mechanisms, when using the DJI RSC 2 to pull focus, you may need to set camera focus mode to AF.
And you may try set the HDMI display as camera+HDMI, and the camera screen and HDMI can be displayed normally.

Hi,

if i set HDMI display to camera+hdmi then i can only record to the phone and not
internal to Card into the cam...

This is not what the most people want i think....

Regards, Dirk
2021-1-11
Use props
djiuser_n4itrlwblmdn
lvl.1
Austria

Is there a timetable to fix this problem with the r6? I habe this problem too
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_3WLL8HKvlecO
New

Japan

Same problem here, why can’t I control focus of the pens same as the front dial on the rsc2?
2021-8-28
Use props
I would love to use the touch autofocus on the phone with the dji app. As a workaround I have tried not to use Raveneye and used camera connect from Canon instead. But this is no option as the image transmission is far from being fluent and the image is very dim. I very much prefer RavenEye but I keep haven focus problems as the AF does not necessarily know which part of the image I want to focus on.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules