Remote RC1A not charging (display 0% while charging)
1372 4 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yves...
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643232 ft
Switzerland

Hello,
My remote doesn't want to charge. The display shows    CHARGING_  BAT 0 PCT , level indicate 0%   all the time the usb cable is connected.

Device power off as soon I remove the usb cable.

I tried several usb cable and chargers, same behavior...

My remote is out of warranty.

Thanks for your suggesstions

Yves

2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Yves. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking whether there's any damage/s to the pin of the charging port. You may also clean it by swabbing it and see if that helps. Other than that and should the problem remains, it is best to return it to our Service Center to have it inspected. You can contact our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you using the integrated cable on the DJI charger to charge the remote?
2021-1-5
Use props
Yves...
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643232 ft
Switzerland

Hi,
I confirm all pin seems to be ok.
While being connected the remote display shows "Charging_" and the battery icon is bilking as usually, only the charge level remain permanently at 0%. This 0% status is correct: when removing the charging device, the remote is immediately powered off.

Everything is perfectly clean and I tried various chargers, of course mainly with the original integrated cable from the DJI charger (3,2 A). Same result even after one night charging.

I'm surprised to be the only one facing this problem...

2021-1-6
Use props
paanhassan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1062602 ft
Malaysia

Yves... Posted at 2021-1-6 05:19
Hi,
I confirm all pin seems to be ok.
While being connected the remote display shows "Charging_" and the battery icon is bilking as usually, only the charge level remain permanently at 0%. This 0% status is correct: when removing the charging device, the remote is immediately powered off.

Hello. Hi. Seems like i got the same problem too. Is your problem solved?. How do you solve it?
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules