DJI Mini 2 error 40011
4035 8 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fberto39
lvl.1

Italy

Hello,

I am suddenly receiving this error on the drone, regarding the gimbal calibration. It started appearing after updating to firmware 01.02.0000.
If I start the gimbal calibration, either manual or automatic, it works without issues.
The gimbal moves freely without issues, even when the drone is flying.

What could be causing this issue? What are some possible fixes?

Thank you!
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fberto39. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened to your DJI Mini 2 did the said DJI Drone ever encounter a crash or hard landing? Kindly please try to restart the drone and refresh the latest firmware for the drone and calibrate the gimbal again. If the issue persists, you can send the drone in for service https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-1-5
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 20:07
Hello there fberto39. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened to your DJI Mini 2 did the said DJI Drone ever encounter a crash or hard landing? Kindly please try to restart the drone and refresh the latest firmware for the drone and calibrate the gimbal again. If the issue persists, you can send the drone in for service https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

How do we "refresh the latest firmware"? DJI Assistant 2 won't allow us to do anything other than save flight logs. It is completely useless. Mini 1 owners have the ability to do a lot more with the DJI Assistant than Mini 2 owners can. Its ridiculous.
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I have the same and try many ways. I contacted the service, but I don't want to send a drone to them. You cannot update or refresh the firmware in DJI Assistant 2 at this time. This application does not keep up with the changes in mini 2. Maybe they will improve it in the future. Currently, it is possible to refresh the firmware via dh-win.exe Unfortunately, it does not do anything about errors 40011. In my opinion, it is necessary to reset the drone to the factory settings, but I do not know the procedure. Maybe someone knows?
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_evLI99NM4Kqu
New
United States

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 1-6 01:53
I have the same and try many ways. I contacted the service, but I don't want to send a drone to them. You cannot update or refresh the firmware in DJI Assistant 2 at this time. This application does not keep up with the changes in mini 2. Maybe they will improve it in the future. Currently, it is possible to refresh the firmware via dh-win.exe Unfortunately, it does not do anything about errors 40011. In my opinion, it is necessary to reset the drone to the factory settings, but I do not know the procedure. Maybe someone knows?

I had this error on the my mini 2 straight from the box, rotors never even on. After panicking for a moment, i inspected the gimbal and found the “support” arms for the camera were jammed up into the body and locked. After I gently dislodged it, the error was gone and the gimbal works great. I does concern me a bit but it seems ok now. Check and make sure the cover didn’t push yours up like mine was.
2021-1-8
Use props
Scope23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10801 ft
United States

I'm having this same issue, it just randomly appeared yet my gimbal and drone flies perfectly. It calibrates and moves just fine I don't notice any real problems. I'm assuming its a software error and rather than clearing the error upon calibration, it's just stuck. I'm sure the issue could be resolved with a firmware refresh but sadly the DJI Assistant doesn't have full functionality with the Mini 2 just yet. I'm hoping they release a firmware update or update to the Assistant software
2021-3-17
Use props
aytacengin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 658937 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

I can fix it. You can contact me direclty. I will help you.
2021-10-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Precisely which assistant 2 are you folks using? "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series)  gives me access to the update 'menu'.
assistant 2 consumer mini 2.png
2021-10-26
Use props
dhTech
New
Canada

It has become clearly obvious that this is a firmware issue. Could someone at DJI please acknowledge!
Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules