Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone 12 Pro Max + OM4
7876 6 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EukoBegi
lvl.1

United States

I'm looking to buy an iPhone 12 Pro Max and pair it with my OM4. I have the Samsung Note 10 Plus and I want to make the switch. They say that DJi works better with Apple so I have high expectations. Do those who already have the 12 Pro Max or any other iPhones that you use with the OM4, how has your experience been so far?

2021-1-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EukoBegi. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI OM4 and uses the iPhone 12 Pro Max can give out there experience when filming. In addition thank you for posting this interesting video as well. Please stay safe always and keep on filming.
2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Two main issues, the clamp doesn't fit the 12 Pro Max very well (although you can bend it) and the motors can give up if you use it for very long.
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_CVXcaXGJguiH
New
United States

Does Zoom work with the native camera app?  It seems like I can only get it to work in the DJ app?  Also, cannot seem to zoom in the native app when the video is set to 4k in the app.
2021-1-17
Use props
Agent Condescen
lvl.1

United States

Best scenario is use the ring holder with the bare phone. If you're invested enough in the OM4, then this is the absolute best way to go. The clamp still works, though, but not with a case.
2021-1-20
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the OM4 with an iPhone 11 Pro Max and here was my solution. I got a nice clear silicone case and I cut a hole in the case where the magnetic ring attaches to the back of phone. So now the ring sticks past the case and mounts perfectly to the OM4. No balancing issues what so ever. Hope this helps.

2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules